1. I've been playing 15 years but my handicap doesn't reflect that as a 13. For me, a bad scoring round still beats any day I'm not playing golf!
2. I love golf cause it's a mental challenge for a hack like me, it's cheaper than therapy, plus gives me a guaranteed pass out of the house any time.
3. Been viewing this site for a while and just decided to join so I could link up with other golfers in my region and maybe get some tips to improve my game.
4. I live in Upper Marlboro, MD and my home course is Oakcreek Golf Club.
5. Up here it's not as sweltering hot or humid like the south... but it's more expensive and cold so we can't play all year round.
6. I'm a Maintenance and Electrical Business Owner (really I'm just my wife's full-time handy man)
7. My user name is my initials and dream score... again I'm a hack so 59 is just that, a DREAM!