Hey everyone!!! I just became a new member about a week ago, so figured it was time to introduce myself!
1. How long have you been playing golf? What's your handicap or normal score?
I've been playing golf my whole life, but recently have become more active and competitive while in law school. Currently my handicap is 7.2 average score around 75-80. (handicap may be lower recently, I promise I'm not a sand bagger ha)
2. What do you love about golf?
I love the challenge, the camaraderie, the different layouts of courses, long drives and hopefully making a few putts out there.
3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?
I've actually followed the cite for a year or so, but just recently became a member. The raw data and honesty is refreshing in an age where each manufacturer is trying to make a buck.
I do not know any other spies!
4. Where are you from? What is your home course?
Well originally I'm from Arizona, but due to law school I am in Oklahoma! My home course is Lincoln Park.
5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?
Well coming from Arizona, where there is a year round golfing weather, Oklahoma has been eye opening. The constant wind, rain and ice storms are the worst things about the region. However, I do enjoy the golfing community maybe more than I did in Arizona.
6. What do you do for a living?
Currently I am a full time law student and work remotely for a law firm in Arizona.
7. How'd you pick your username?
Well, like any other uncreative individual I used my first name and last initial so I wouldn't forget it. Then for a little flair I added a number.