1. I'm 32 years old hand have been playing golf since I was 8 or 9. Currently a 10.1 trending towards 9.
2. Golf is time with friends. Time spent doing something that I love to do and is freeing and relieves me from what may be hounding my head.
3. I've followed MyGolfSpy for a while, but I've gotten into tinkering/customizing my gear recently and figured it was time to join. Do not know any other members.
4. I'm from Pittsburgh, PA and even though I play all over within 2 hours. My home course is probably Lindenwood or Hickory Heights.
5. There is a lot of great courses in the area, it just sucks you can really only comfortably play them 6 months out of the year!
6. I am an Architect, lots of hospital and school work.
7. I went to Hawaii when I was younger and saw one the famous blowholes on the beach. I didn't know how else to describe the sound and called it a Thundering Blowhole and my mom said " are we talking about that or you" the phrase has stuck ever since.