1. I’ve been playing golf for most of my life and did The First Tee when I was younger, I got serious about golf about 3 years ago and I am currently a 12.5 handicap.
2. I love golf because it was something that my dad and I did together when I was growing up, and it was fun spending time on the course with my dad. I also like how golf teaches about life skills that will be beneficial later on in life.
3. I came to MyGolfSpy because I wanted real reviews that I could trust, and that weren’t just lies to sell a product. I am also interested interested in testing products to see if they meet what manufacturers are saying about their products so people aren’t buying products with high expectations just to be disappointed.
4. I am from Bothell, WA. My home course is Mill Creek Country Club, but I like to play any other course in the area when I get the chance.
5. One of the best things about golfing in Washington is that in the summer it’s not too hot to golf, but that also means that the three other seasons here are rain and cold weather.
6. Currently I am a student
7. I picked my username, Booya, because it’s a play on words of my last name, and my friends always yell it when I hit a drive.