1. How long have you been playing golf?
- I grew up playing golf, but was never technique based, just natural (lack of) talent. took ~8 years off while traveling the world for business, but have re-caught the bug now that I am settled over the last 2 years.
2. What do you love about golf?
- lifelong sport that allows for an equal mental to physical challenge. always room to get better than the last shot.
3. what brings you to my golf spy? Know any other spies?
- love the podcast and equipment analysis
4. Live in Denver, CO; but haven't taken the plunge to have a home course yet. play a steady rotation of public courses, but see myself joining a private club in next 3 years if my enthusiasm continues or builds.
5. Best and worst things about golf in the region?
- best: lots of beautiful options and a surprisingly long golf season in Colorado. altitude doesn't hurt for ego off the tee either
- Worst: while season is long, weather is unpredictable. had a great round going last year in June and got snowed out @ hole # 11...yikes.
6. What do you do for a living?
- I work in sales in the healthcare industry...but really I am prepping for a senior tour birth in ~10 year :).