1. How long have you been playing golf? What’s your handicap or normal score?
I’ve been playing for about 2 years now after having to give up the game due to health reasons over 10 years ago. I played off and on for about 20 years before that. I’m an 18 handicap but I’m working hard on getting that down.
2. What do you love about golf?
I’ve always loved the “arena” in which golf is played. I’ve played many sports in my life but golf is the only one where, if you take the time to look around, just being there is a win.
3. What brings you to MyGolfSpy? Do you already know any other Spies?
I’ve been familiar with MyGolfSpy for a while now. I enjoy the podcast and the unbiased reviews.
4. Where are you from? What is your home course?
I’m in North Central Florida and my home course is Quail Heights Country Club.
5. What are the best and worst things about golf in your region?
The best is obviously the year-round access to the game. We’re only about 90 minutes from Jacksonville so there are tons of high quality courses nearby. The worst part for me here is when it really heats up. That’s when I have to play super early in the morning to be able to handle it.
6. What do you do for a living?
I’m a retired ER RN.
7. How’d you pick your user name?
It’s my name