Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,651 signups
Equipment Type: Sun Glasses
Vendor: Sundogs

Testers Wanted!

IMG_9293_1600x.webp

About Sundog Eyewear:

A Calgary-based company founded in 1983, Sundog is dedicated to providing high-quality, performance-driven sunglasses for athletes and outdoor enthusiasts. Sundog has a focus on superior protection, clarity, and comfort. Their products are designed to meet the unique needs of golfers, runners, and cyclists, as well as those who enjoy other outdoor activities.

What Makes Sundogs Different?

Sundogs work to advance their technologies and materials in their eyewear. This is highlighted by their proprietary TrueBlue and Polarized lenses. These lenses "reduce glare and provide crystal-clear vision, allowing you to see more clearly and comfortably in bright sunlight."

Sundog History:

With over 40 years of experience in the industry, Sundog has earned a reputation for excellence in design, innovation, and customer service. Its products are sold worldwide, and the company continues to expand its reach while staying true to its core values of performance, quality, and innovation.

135411-billy-83-main_0a27e061-a79b-4b09-847e-a55384cbaaea_700x.webp

Straight From Sundogs: Introducing TrueBlue

"Sundog's latest innovation is TrueBlue, a lens technology that provides enhanced visual clarity and color contrast, making it easier to see and track objects in bright sunlight. With TrueBlue, you'll experience a whole new level of visual performance and protection, allowing you to perform your best in any outdoor activity."

137430-axe-main_5fadcd41-9f41-4f22-b66d-c34930f49799_700x.webp

What’s Being Tested?

For this testing opportunity, we will need six golfers to test, review, and keep the newly released Sundogs eyewear! Selected testers will receive two pairs of Sundogs eyewear with the choice of several models. One pair will include the TrueBlue Polarized Plus lenses, while the other will be non-polarized to help compare and contrast the difference between the two lenses. Sundogs has a long history and reputation, and we want you to put these new innovations to the test! These options will include the ACE, BILL 83, and GENIUS Sundog models.

162423-ellwood-52-front_500x.webp

*Must be a registered MyGolfSpy Forum member to be selected
*Open to golfers in North America
*Registration closes Mar. 15
*Testers announced on the Forum Mar. 19

117 Comments

Living in the south (Mississippi) sunglasses are crucial for playing. Also would like to testing them out on the water. When I'm not golfing, I am at the fishing pond/river. Would love to test these out and give these a great review. I am curious how these compare to the likes of Maui Jim, Oakley, Costa Del Mar or Raybans. Being a sunglass snob, I have all these already. Would love to do some research to let the public audience know.

On 3/10/2024 at 5:06 AM, Owengeorge13 said:

I wear sunglasses when I play.  But I’m in need of prescription lenses as well.  I went to the Sundogs and it doesn’t specify making prescription lenses.  I would love to test this, not sure I’m going to be able to sign up.

Sorry, @Owengeorge13, we unfortunately do not offer prescription options. Thanks for asking! 👍

6 hours ago, Alf. S said:

Have had a pair of Sundogs for feels like forever (at least 20 years). Got a couple of pairs of Oakley Flak Jackets but always go back to my Sundogs on the golf course. Just a shame I'm exclude for being in the UK.

image.png.090bbec65f00401b98e38e1a151fbda9.png

Thanks for the comment, @Alf. S. Sorry to say we are not able to include the UK in this specific test. However, our distribution partners in the UK (and for the rest of Europe) should be able to help you out. Please go to https://holidaygolf.com/ and reach out to their support team. Our brand does not currently show on their website as we are relatively new working together but they will have some product to help you out!

On 3/9/2024 at 3:30 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

Excited to have another new brand and product come to our member testing platform!

Best of all Sundog has offered our membership a special discount code if you want to get in on the action ahead of time! 

Go to https://sundogeyewear.com/ and use code MYGOLFSPY25 for 25% off first purchase. Good on all items Full MSRP (less Blue Tees brand in Canada).

Thank you @Sundog Eyewear!

Seeing as though I go through Sunglasses left and right, I'd love to try them out and offer an opinion on them.  The polarized models are absolutely necessary with sensitive eyes.  

Good luck to everyone! 

My first golf sunglass was a Sundog many, many years ago! I have bought numerous sunglasses over the years but I still haven't found the right one for me. I must have a skinny face since most sunglasses seem to be too wide for me. I'm out in the sun a lot and my optometrist recommends that I wear sunglasses based upon my eye condition after my eye exam. Hope that I get to test out the Sundog! 

8 hours ago, Alf. S said:

Have had a pair of Sundogs for feels like forever (at least 20 years). Got a couple of pairs of Oakley Flak Jackets but always go back to my Sundogs on the golf course. Just a shame I'm exclude for being in the UK.

image.png.090bbec65f00401b98e38e1a151fbda9.png

Wait, there's sun in the UK? 🤣  Just kidding!  They seem intriguing.  I'll have to check out their site too. 

Just now, BNewton51 said:

Wait, there's sun in the UK? 🤣  Just kidding!  They seem intriguing.  I'll have to check out their site too. 

Wish it was, 8'C and cloudy on the course today. Picture was from Tenerife in January. 

I’m extra excited about this one! In the past, I have always loved the IDEA of wearing sunglasses while golfing, but time and time again I have not found a good match that allows me to play my best and block the sunny rays. I end up putting on and taking off a pair of shades a bunch of times throughout a round, and I’ve always found that annoying. I’ve even tried tinted contact lenses to see how that would go. In summary, still searching for that perfect blend for the golf course! Hoping Sundogs is the answer!  Doesn’t hurt that they look good enough to wear everyday!

29 minutes ago, Alf. S said:

Wish it was, 8'C and cloudy on the course today. Picture was from Tenerife in January. 

Hey, we have it no better for this neck of the woods.  20-40 mph gusts round here.  It'll be stinger city here if I get a round in after the work day.  SMH

This Test is now closed to further comments.