Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
5,942 signups
Equipment Type: Drivers
Vendor: Callaway

Testers Wanted!

TW-ParadymSmokeFeature.jpg

Coming off an impressive performance in the Best Driver of 2024 testing with MyGolfSpy, we had to get these drivers into the hands of our member testing community.

The Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Triple Diamond took home second place in the overall standings, and the Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke D managed third place, being awarded Best for Distance.

Callaway is no stranger to performing well in Most Wanted testing, but this year's performance is especially impressive, considering a total of 37 drivers were part of the testing, the most ever in Most Wanted history.

About the Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Series:

The second generation of Paradym added a new Ai-optimized face, which Callaway calls micro deflections, aiding downrange accuracy. The Carbon Chassis is also 15% lighter than the original, helping Callaway redistribute weight into other areas, thus making the series more forgiving.

The Paradym Ai Smoke series is also the first in several generations not to include Jailbreak.

There are three core models in the Paradym Ai Smoke family: Max, Max D, and Triple Diamond.

• Max is the standard model and offers the most adjustability with a sliding weight at the back and an adjustable hosel.
  • Max D is a draw bias driver with maximum forgiveness. It lacks movable weights but is adjustable through the Callaway Optifit hosel.
  • Triple Diamond is the low spinning option, featuring adjustable front and back weights for spin optimization. It also includes a smaller profile for those who prefer that in a driver head.

Max-TW.jpg

What Is Being Tested?

We are looking for five golfers to test, review, and keep a Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke driver. We will select two golfers for the Triple Diamond version, two for the Max D version, and a final tester for the Max version.

We want to know how these drivers perform in your hands and their real-world performance. Are they more forgiving than their predecessor? Are they longer? Will they make it into your bag after testing?

Does this sound like a test you would be perfect for?

Alldriver-TW.jpg

*Must be a MyGolfSpy Forum member to be selected.

*This testing opportunity is open to all golfers in North America.

*Registration closes April 16.

*Testers will be announced on the Forum on April 23.

338 Comments

I had a Rogue ST LS and sold it after I got fit for the AeroJet, not sure I made the right decision.  Would love to see if I was right

Awesome opportunity for the membership here thanks to the efforts of the MGS staff and Callaway. 👍  😎

Best to all who apply and are selected, I will be interest in seeing how these compare to their current gamers, as well as current offerings from other manufacturers.

Noob to the forum! Have an older Paradym that was gifted by a buddy and am ready to upgrade. Would love to share feedback on the newest gear!

Awesome job by MGS this year with the testing opportunities!! Have been bouncing between TM and Callaway drivers for years. Curious what the group finds with this one.

Would love to put this up against my current Paradym. I’ve hit it a few times at my fitters and with my coach (shout out club champion and Golftec in Omaha) but would love to get one out on the course for a few rounds to see what can really do!

I have heard great things about the new AI Face. Would love love to see how it compares to my current driver.

Would love to see how this compares with 2023 Paradym. I tested it last year and ended up buying the Wilson Dynapower Carbon.  Very similar flight characteristics and distance, the Wilson just felt more solid and it was $499 vs. $629 for the Callaway. 

I’ve been a loyal Taylormade customer for awhile, even through 2 busted drivers (last one being my Stealth 2 Plus) they’ve always made it right as their customer service is top notch. With that being said, the Callaway Smoke AI’s have tested very high with your reviews and I love the opportunity to put one to the test. 

Been looking at these for a while in the PGA Superstore. That triple diamond looks amazing. The price not so much. Would love to give it whirl on the course

Premium drivers offer a perfect blend of cutting-edge technology, sleek design, and superior performance. Crafted with precision engineering and advanced materials, these drivers provide unparalleled distance, accuracy, and forgiveness on the course. 

I play the first Paradym, with the Jailbreak. It's manageable, but I would love to experience the difference and see if it improves my game off the tee, which is where I struggle most.

I would really enjoy putting that Triple Diamond up against my Gen 6 to see how it performs!!

Thanks Callaway and MGS for the opportunity!!

Can't wait to put the Callaway AI Smoke Driver through its paces! I've been hearing rave reviews about its cutting-edge AI technology and advanced design. As someone who's been loyal to my Gamer Mizuno driver, I'm genuinely curious to see if this new innovation lives up to the hype. Stay tuned for a detailed comparison as I hit the links and assess performance, feel, and distance. Let's see if the Callaway truly outsmokes my Mizuno!

Im a huge callaway fan. I play epic speed driver, epic max 3 wood, apex irons. Still think cleveland makes the best wedges but everything else is for sure callaway. Ooops evnroll putter so i lied alittle. Lol hitem straight boys and girls.

20211111_171402.jpg

This is going to be a good one, read so many good things about the Paradym last year and would love to see how they improved it.  Also curious what kind of gains I might see compared to my current Epic Max I've been gaming since '21.

I have Paradym fairways in the bag already.  15* and Heavenwood.  The TSR2 has really good ball speed, I’d like to see if the Smoke AI can match or improve on it.

I wasn't a fan of the Callaway's till last years driver came out, the low spin is a cheat code for players that hit it high, shot dispersion was a lot tighter with triple diamond driver

Would love to give the Max a try. Recently purchased a Ping G430 Max 10k but did I make the right choice?

Absolutely loved my old Callaway XR16 driver back in the day. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.