Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
5,942 signups
Equipment Type: Drivers
Vendor: Callaway

Testers Wanted!

TW-ParadymSmokeFeature.jpg

Coming off an impressive performance in the Best Driver of 2024 testing with MyGolfSpy, we had to get these drivers into the hands of our member testing community.

The Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Triple Diamond took home second place in the overall standings, and the Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke D managed third place, being awarded Best for Distance.

Callaway is no stranger to performing well in Most Wanted testing, but this year's performance is especially impressive, considering a total of 37 drivers were part of the testing, the most ever in Most Wanted history.

About the Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Series:

The second generation of Paradym added a new Ai-optimized face, which Callaway calls micro deflections, aiding downrange accuracy. The Carbon Chassis is also 15% lighter than the original, helping Callaway redistribute weight into other areas, thus making the series more forgiving.

The Paradym Ai Smoke series is also the first in several generations not to include Jailbreak.

There are three core models in the Paradym Ai Smoke family: Max, Max D, and Triple Diamond.

• Max is the standard model and offers the most adjustability with a sliding weight at the back and an adjustable hosel.
  • Max D is a draw bias driver with maximum forgiveness. It lacks movable weights but is adjustable through the Callaway Optifit hosel.
  • Triple Diamond is the low spinning option, featuring adjustable front and back weights for spin optimization. It also includes a smaller profile for those who prefer that in a driver head.

Max-TW.jpg

What Is Being Tested?

We are looking for five golfers to test, review, and keep a Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke driver. We will select two golfers for the Triple Diamond version, two for the Max D version, and a final tester for the Max version.

We want to know how these drivers perform in your hands and their real-world performance. Are they more forgiving than their predecessor? Are they longer? Will they make it into your bag after testing?

Does this sound like a test you would be perfect for?

Alldriver-TW.jpg

*Must be a MyGolfSpy Forum member to be selected.

*This testing opportunity is open to all golfers in North America.

*Registration closes April 16.

*Testers will be announced on the Forum on April 23.

338 Comments

I bought the Paradym Driver last year and absolutely love it. My drives have improved. The AI Smoke is supposed to be more forgiving  and potentially longer. I would love to see if their technology has improved that much. I look forward to having the opportunity to give a comparison between the two drivers.

I recently bought a AI Smoke 7 wood TD and it is insanely good even for a high handicapper like me so I would love to test the Triple Diamond Driver and see what it can do for my game. 

I really want to be apart of this test. I need to try out some new technology to see what I am missing.

I have an SLDR with Speeder 757 shaft. I know it is old, but every time I put my numbers against anything new, I can't find a benefit. I hit the sub zero driver about 5 yards further, but dispersion is worse. It would be fun to test the new Callaway against my gamer to see if I can finally find something a little bit better. 

I am currently using my trusty Ping G400 MAX with the chrome 2.0 shaft which really has been a good driver. I haven't been driver shopping since I purchased my Ping because of the performance that I get from it. Is the Callaway AI Smoke better.....I don't know, but if it was, it would replace something that's been in the bag for a long time. It would be interesting to see how the tech in the Callaway AI Smoke Max compares with the Ping G400 Max even though the Ping is 5 years older!

Really could use MaxD Model.  Have to be on Fairway & not in R. Rough to go Ah Ching!! against The Young Guns!!

I am getting a fitting on April 16th for a Callaway driver on Tinker AFB, OK.  It would be awesome to demo/play with my actual club if picked.

The Max would be my choice of club.  I like the adjustability...a little draw bias or not....

It will take a lot to beat out my current driver...PING G400Max.  

Would love to test out the new AI Smoke drivers, been using the Speed Triple Diamond for about 2 years now and love it but it can be unforgiving. Would love to see if the newer version is any more forgiving or if there is any more ball speed I can get out of it. I already get pretty good smash factor out of my driver (1.48+ on a BLP with good contact). 

Played an Ai Smoke Max in a rental set on vacation. Was seriously impressed and would love to see how it performed over more than just a single round.

These drivers look great! It's interesting to see the slider at the back, that's one thing I like about my Taylormade SLDR I like to fiddle around with for a little bit extra on the shot shaping. Good luck to all trying to test these out. I know I have my fingers crossed!

Currently playing the Rogue ST Max D and would love to compare it to the AI Smoke D. Seems like this would be a great club for a mid handicapper to get closer to that elusive sub 80 round. Thanks for the consideration.   

Need help with my driver and need to replace it. I really like my old Callaway Rogue driver - but the head of the weight broke off. The threaded part of it ended up going inside the head - sometimes rattling around. Very annoying indeed and I had to do something to fix it! 
Guess what - I drilled a hole in the bottom to fish out the problem. I found a layer of thick sticky substance inside bottom of driver head that the culprit would sometimes stick to. That would stop the rattling for a few strikes. It took me about an hour of fishing around through the drilled hole with a piece of wire to get the threaded part of weight out. First attempt to repair - I covered hole with lead tape. Then decided to cover hole with a small piece of foil tape and apply epoxy and paint. You would have to look closely to notice the repair.

I am not sure how my repair will effect performance….. I sent an email asking Callaway. Still waiting response.

Any thoughts fellow members of mygolfspy?

Thinking that this “test” would be a great opportunity to replace my old trusty Rogue driver…..????

IMG_0159.jpeg

IMG_0160.jpeg

IMG_0161.jpeg

IMG_0162.jpeg

This is the test I’ve been waiting for. The first gen Paradym changed my game off the tee (along with playing/practicing 4 days a week over the last year). A guy I play with at my club upgraded from the first generation and said it only got better. 

I would be thrilled to put this to the test vs my Rogue ST Max. I was fitted for this driver but never really saw the results I was expecting. I have his the AI Smoke once and it was pretty impressive. 

fingers crossed and GLTA who are chosen!

I really had my fingers crossed that this was gonna drop soon and the timing couldn't be better. Callaway is having a demo day this Saturday and I'm already booked to try some new gear out. Gonna have to wait till after to submit an entry but man is this gonna be a fun one for the forum.

This is a beautiful club!!   Tried it out for a few balls at Carls Golfland in Michigan while my son was in the process of getting a new driver and 5 wood.   I loved it!   I’d love to test it out in the real world!!!  

It would be interesting to see how the AI Smoke would compare to the Mavrik I have been using for the past couple years. It would help get to the bottom of is this AI equipment really helping!

Looking forward to this testing opportunity. I recently demoed last years Paradym up against my Ping i25 and did not see significant difference. However, I did it while casually playing at an XGolf. In that setting, ball speed, accuracy, and distance were all very similar. Obviously video game golf is quite different from the real thing. Would love to try this out in the wild as I would expect significant differences in 9 years of technology.

I love my current Paradym and am sticking with it, but I am excited to see what some other regular golfers think of the new Callaway offering, especially if they can compare it to the Paradym in my bag.  

This Test is now closed to further comments.