Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
4,088 signups
Equipment Type: Launch Monitor
Vendor: Rapsodo

RapsodoTW.jpg

We ran a member testing opportunity with the Rapsodo MLM2Pro last season, but since then, Rapsodo has released a handful of new features and updates that need to be reviewed.

The Rapsodo MLM2Pro has been highly praised by MyGolfSpy for its various functions and extremely affordable price point. We know how well the Rapsodo MLM2Pro can help golfers with training, video, and overall numbers, but how functional and useful are these new features? Can they open up this launch monitor's value to more golfers for more uses?

To give you an idea of some of the new features that have been released since launch, here is a brief rundown:

R-Cloud: Now you can access all your sessions, recordings, and shots anywhere you have internet access. Want to review swings on your computer and break down your swing? Now you can, and you are not limited to only viewing them on the app.

R-Speed: Are you working on gaining swing speed? R-Speed will record your swings, swing speed, and sessions in conjunction with Superspeed, The Stack, and Rypstick to give you accurate results on your swing speed training. Don’t have one of those? Don’t worry, you can work on speed training just using the Rapsodo App and MLM2Pro.

Range: Practice on a range and get more lifelike feedback even while hitting into a net.

Target Range: Want to work on specific targets? Target Range gives you various targets to aim at in a full virtual practice facility. Hitting targets doesn’t just mean greens; there are fairways and layup options, offering over 100 different targets to choose from.

These are just a few of the new features that have been added, and we need to review them.

RapsodoUnit.jpg

The Testing Opportunity We are looking for three golfers to test, review, and keep a Rapsodo MLM2Pro launch monitor with a one-year Premium Membership. Our selected testers are expected to give a full review of all these new features as well as how the Rapsodo MLM2Pro works as a simulator. Do these new features add value? Should they entice golfers to take the plunge and purchase an MLM2Pro? We want you to let our community know.

*This testing opportunity is open to registered Forum members in the U.S. only.

*Registration closes July 24.

*Testers will be announced on the Forum on July 30.

RapsodoTrack.jpg

232 Comments

Another incredible opportunity for the members here thanks to the efforts of the MGS staff and Rapsodo.

With all of the positive comments and reviews from prior testing of these products, looking forward to seeing the additional benefits this provides.

Best to all that apply and are chosen. 

I’ve been looking at this for a while.  Almost pulled the trigger, but apparently they added spin tracking to the original. Curious if the extra $400+ makes it that much better. If someone has the MLM, hope they get this opportunity to put them side by side to help me out!!!

I've signed up and am absolutely HOPING against hope they ask me!  I've got an ESB1 by Ernest Sports (it's definitely not a simulator but gives lots of data points) and i've played plenty with launch monitors / simulators at local venues.  I've got a good idea of my numbers, but i don't actually own something like this.  I think i'd be a great tester because i know how to compare and contrast it and put it into words.  

I have been trying to figure out what simulator to purchase.  I made my own driving range at my house and practice daily. I feel like my practice would be much more beneficial with a simulator.

Fingers crossed that I get to test one but looking forward to reading other peoples experience if I do not get picked.

This Test is now closed to further comments.