Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
38 signups
Equipment Type: Forum Features
Vendor: Mygolfspy

Hello all! 
As part of the new season we are looking at bringing some new features to the forum. We are looking for individuals who will provide constructive feedback to the Mod staff and test out some of these features before we look to launch to the entire membership. 
No further details on what exactly is being tested or tried at this moment, but we want members who are willing to dedicate the time to test and use these features and all their capabilities to the fullest and see what if any bugs are present or changes that may be needed. 
So does this sound like something you may be willing to do? Be sure to sign up! 
Once selected we will send you a PM with further instructions and information.
Screenshot 2022-03-07 17.52.48.png

43 Comments

47 minutes ago, Kanoito said:

I'll jump in if you need to fill the quota, but also OK with yielding if you got enough applicants.

I put 30 in as a max for now. If only 15 are worth selecting then so be it. Same if we got a ton more then i could open it up further. 

... I would love to help but the extent of my tech expertise is "If it isn't working, turn it off and then turn it back on again". Anything more than that and I am no help. I basically moved to Phoenix because they don't participate in daylight savings time so nothing to figure out twice a year.  🤪 

18 hours ago, Josh Ross said:

Jamie, count me in. Work and coaching has me busy right now but you know I'll do what I can to help.

Just remember you have to signup in order for me to process anyone new coming into the beta testing process

On 3/12/2022 at 4:32 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

Just remember you have to signup in order for me to process anyone new coming into the beta testing process

Haha, I completely missed it then. I was on my phone when I commented and missed the signup button. My bad.

2 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

I thought we (I) already signed up for this... or was that just the Discord App?  

Nope that is now dead in the water, was fun while it lasted and was a good side project for me. This is for some other features!

On 3/14/2022 at 9:38 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

Nope that is now dead in the water, was fun while it lasted and was a good side project for me. This is for some other features!

I can't sign up but I'm glad to help test forum features. I live on the internet all day so holla if you need me. Signup says it ends Sunday @ 2pm but not sure if that was last Sunday or 2 days from now?

Man, a day late and a dollar short on this one.  I would have been glad to be site beta tester for you guys as that is what I do for a living anyway.  Maybe next time.

For those who are still interested in hoping on or to join in send myself along with the other mods a note to be added in. 
@GolfSpy_APH
@GolfSpy_BOS
@GolfSpy_CS
@GolfSpy_THV
@GolfSpy_TCU
@GolfSpy MPR

For reference what we have coming down the pipeline which we will need a hand with is as follows
New User Testing Platform for posting "unofficial reviews"
Access to all beta & Special Edition Themes
Early access to releases such features like Content Corner & Member Map

Must be able to provide feedback as requested.

This Test is now closed to further comments.