Jump to content

Testers Announced-Callaway Epic Speed Driver

Testers
Equipment Type: Driver
Vendor: Callaway

Congratulate the Following Testers

Epic Max LS

@DannyDips

@ejgaudette

Epic Speed

@Siamese Moose

@MaxEntropy

 

 

Epic Speed Drivers - View 3

The Epic Max LS was named My Golf Spy's Most Wanted Driver of 2021.  Here's the chance for you to test, review and keep one of these drivers for yourself.  This testing is open to US Residents only. 

Enter by Clicking the Signup button to the right. 

 

25B7EA4C-E972-493C-BF9D-0FD7CEDB7569.gif

B0EA033D-1B4D-437D-8434-E5217DE6922B.gif

80E662A2-CFD7-49B6-94E2-A8443696856B.jpeg

2A520C0F-F10B-42BA-98F9-4366847B44F2.jpeg

8DA497CD-FF1F-44BF-822E-6B9983719B15.gif

image.jpeg

490AD2F6-6235-4059-B47E-9285BD7CE2A9.jpeg

430 Comments




Whoa!!!  😍

 

I'm rarely first for anything.  Yet here I am, with epic speed, the first signed up! 🤣😜

TA Putter is en route, so I'm sure I've met the quota, but there's always a chance 😉

 

I haven't tried many Callaway products.  Definitely curious to see how this review goes for everyone. 

  • Like 6
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
25 minutes ago, knightsofnii said:

Whoa!!!  😍

 

I'm rarely first for anything.  Yet here I am, with epic speed, the first signed up! 🤣😜

TA Putter is en route, so I'm sure I've met the quota, but there's always a chance 😉

 

I haven't tried many Callaway products.  Definitely curious to see how this review goes for everyone. 

Number 2 signed up... is this thing working? tap tap tap  🤣😍

  • Like 2
  • Hmmm 1
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, EasyPutter said:

Number 2 signed up... is this thing working? tap tap tap  🤣😍

haha,  "soft opening" for this one.  Once they announce on IG and twitter, etc, I'm sure it'll get hit in waves.  For now, we have 200% chance!!  🤣

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Good luck applicants! I loved my Xhot way back and wanted to like this but didnt play well at my fitting. Will still enjoy following this though...because driver

  • Like 7
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, knightsofnii said:

haha,  "soft opening" for this one.  Once they announce on IG and twitter, etc, I'm sure it'll get hit in waves.  For now, we have 200% chance!!  🤣

Sorry for reducing your odds but I had to sign up! What an opportunity!

  • Like 4
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Good luck applicants! I loved my Xhot way back and wanted to like this but didnt play well at my fitting. Will still enjoy following this though...because driver

Were you having a bad day at the fitting, or was it that particular driver, and you went with something else?  Just wondering, as I've had my share of the yips in fitting bays, I think I have a mental block with indoor sims.  😞 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Sign me up.  Played yesterday and need a change in driver badly! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, knightsofnii said:

Whoa!!!  😍

 

I'm rarely first for anything.  Yet here I am, with epic speed, the first signed up! 🤣😜

TA Putter is en route, so I'm sure I've met the quota, but there's always a chance 😉

 

I haven't tried many Callaway products.  Definitely curious to see how this review goes for everyone. 

I am not first, but still it is shinny and new.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
1 minute ago, tider said:

Sign me up.  Played yesterday and need a change in driver badly! 

 

Just when I thought my driver was trash, I go out last weekend and have one of my best rounds off the tee ever.   The middle of the G400 is as hot as anything, just have to find it 🤣.  Of course I still went and shot 101, go figure.  

  • Like 3
Link to comment
2 hours ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

I am not first, but still it is shinny and new.

 

 

 

 

 

I see what you did there!!  LOL

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Ohhhhh man! Another top notch opportunity this year.

Thanks MGS for offering up this test, and good luck to those who apply!

💣 away! 🏌️

  • Like 5
Link to comment

Good luck all. Depending on my fitting tomorrow I may or may not apply. From what I have heard and seen others on the course, this is gonna be a great test

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Hope to test this and give a great, honest, review.   My TM driver is getting a little long in the tooth.    thanks for the opportunity

  • Like 1
Link to comment
21 minutes ago, knightsofnii said:

Were you having a bad day at the fitting, or was it that particular driver, and you went with something else?  Just wondering, as I've had my share of the yips in fitting bays, I think I have a mental block with indoor sims.  😞 

 

Oh no I was spanking the TSI3 and radspeed (purchased a rad speed, have a thread up in boom sticks if you want to check it out). PING was another that just wasn’t working for me for whatver reason. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
11 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Oh no I was spanking the TSI3 and radspeed (purchased a rad speed, have a thread up in boom sticks if you want to check it out). PING was another that just wasn’t working for me for whatver reason. 

I still can't get over the sound the TSI3 was making when you hit it.  But that Radspeed hasn't disappointed on the course.  Well, hasn't disappointed you.  I'm disgusted by it.  Too far behind you now.  Need to pump up the swing speed and keep up.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
Link to comment

What a great opportunity!  Good luck to everyone!!

Link to comment
14 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Oh no I was spanking the TSI3 and radspeed (purchased a rad speed, have a thread up in boom sticks if you want to check it out). PING was another that just wasn’t working for me for whatver reason. 

 

I want to try the RAD Speed in the worst way.  Cru ****in Jones!  

To my eyes, the only difference between Epic Speed and RAD Speed is like, the last digit of the pantone color. 😜

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, knightsofnii said:

 

I want to try the RAD Speed in the worst way.  Cru ****in Jones!  

To my eyes, the only difference between Epic Speed and RAD Speed is like, the last digit of the pantone color. 😜

you must need to adjust your monitor. The Callaway green and white scheme is pretty classy this year. The Radspeed is pretty bold! I actually love the Red/White/blue Color on the cobra stuff this year, but @Lacassem didn’t feel like going 110% U.S.A. apparently. 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

The color combo has definitely improved in this version of the Epic line, I am still gaming the Epic Flash and still ain't in love with the looks, but am willing to overlook that for the performance. Good luck to everyone applying, this should be a fun review to follow. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

you must need to adjust your monitor. The Callaway green and white scheme is pretty classy this year. The Radspeed is pretty bold! I actually love the Red/White/blue Color on the cobra stuff this year, but @Lacassem didn’t feel like going 110% U.S.A. apparently. 

 

You are correct, I'm just making jokes.  

I do like the possible nod to the Nike Vapor colors.  But, like you, I'd probably have picked the Cru Jones red/white/blue for Rad speed.  Still might 🙂 

It is in fact classy.  And a bit classic, with the ES having none of the movable slidey weight stuff going on.  

 

Callaway and Cobra should collab and co-brand a driver.  It would be so rad and so epic and so fast.  They could even name it Collabraway. 

But it would have a touch of flair and a touch of class and a metric s*** ton of tech.  🙂 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
1 minute ago, knightsofnii said:

 

You are correct, I'm just making jokes.  

I do like the possible nod to the Nike Vapor colors.  But, like you, I'd probably have picked the Cru Jones red/white/blue for Rad speed.  Still might 🙂 

It is in fact classy.  And a bit classic, with the ES having none of the movable slidey weight stuff going on.  

 

Callaway and Cobra should collab and co-brand a driver.  It would be so rad and so epic and so fast.  They could even name it Collabraway. 

But it would have a touch of flair and a touch of class and a metric s*** ton of tech.  🙂 

It does remind me of Nike's VOLT color.  I like what Cobra did with it.  In the bag when the head cover comes off it gets your attention but in play it's all business.  I didn't think I would like it after the first photo's started showing up, but it does look nice.  I know they added a sort of matte grey crown to some of the custom order stuff too.  I bet that would look great in person with the Turbo accents.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...