TESTERS WANTED! ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
3,997 signups
Equipment Type: Irons
Vendor: Edel

Edel Golf SMS and SMS Pro Irons

Presenting the first set of irons truly fit to your swing.  Edel golf has designed the SMS and SMS Pro irons to take your game to the next level.

LZ9_0072.jpg

edel_2022_by_lucas_botz_1496.jpg      edel_2022_by_lucas_botz_1439.jpg

Every Edel SMS and SMS Pro Iron comes complete with:

-  Swing Match Weight Technology

-  Forged Hollow Body Construction to Unlock Adjustability and Distance with Plasma Welded Maraging Steel Face Cup for Even More Distance (SMS)

-  Or a Precision Grain Forging for Incredible Sound and Feel (SMS Pro)

-  Players Sole Grind for Turf Interaction Versatility (SMS) or a Tour Inspired Tri-Stepped Sole Design for Enhanced Turf Interaction (SMS Pro)

Would you like to put the Edel SMS or SMS Pro Irons to the test? 

For this review opportunity we are looking for 4 MGS Forum Members to test and keep the Edel Irons!

Testers will be able to chose from in-stock shaft options currently listed on Edel's website and can choose from SMS Irons, SMS Pro Irons, or a blended combo set of irons! 

Testers will also be expected to get fit on their own within a week of selection or provide their known specs to the mod team for ordering.

This Test is open to right-hand golfers located in the United States.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check out the Edel SMS reviews here

Be sure to check out the Forum Social Channels on Instagram & Twitter

309 Comments

Really interested to see how these compare to my buttery Mizuno 225s. My son is also in the PGM program and learning about club fitting and he’s really curious to see how these compare to the big boys. Thanks!

These would be a dream for an adjustability nerd. Of course testing would be needed to confirm. But I can already see toe weighting the wedge and 9. Then heal weighting the 5 and 4.  And a blended set would be perfect, as despite irons being a strong suit of my game I am wanting something a little more forgiving in the long irons. Also love the more traditional lofts that would be in line with the old Adams A12 Pros I still play. I one thing for me would be stopping myself from continuously playing with the weights. Haha

Id love the opportunity to test these. I've read and viewed every review I could locate of these irons. It seems to be a concept that if dialed in could really work. 

Just laid off from PXG, really looking for a good reason to switch clubs and get the disappointment out of my head!

CLub fitter myself and curious to see how far Edel has come!

Thanks for the opportunity

5 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

One test sign up is closed and another one opens up. 

Very curious to see if we crack 9000 registrations on this one. What an amazing opportunity by Edel and we cannot thank them enough for bringing this opportunity to the forum. 

Don't forget to check out our Instagram and Twitter to also see when all the tests release! Leave us a like a follow it would be appreciated!

https://www.instagram.com/forum.mygolfspy/

https://twitter.com/ForumMyGolfSpy

Best of luck all and be on the lookout for our announcement on the previous test Tuesday!

These look awesome.  Another win!  Adding the fitting in is a great treat as well!  Will really make for some great (honest) reviews!  

I can believe I almost missed seeing this. I much better fit for me than the Calloways. Guess since it didn’t have the same chatter it didn’t pop up in my alerts. Guess I need to pay closer attention to the testers page!  What does the fitting consist of as far as where we have to go I wonder?

I've been waiting for an iron with serious weight shifting for years. Every one i've seen so far looks like it was made by some Bob in his garage. These SMS Pros are so sweet!

4 minutes ago, DiscipleofPenick said:

I am all over this. It's awesome that Edel and MGS made this happen. More forged irons please!!!

And as a bonus the Cleveland Edel fitter is 5 minutes from my house!!!

These irons are very intriguing! I seen some other reviews on them, but they weren’t as thorough as the reviews will be here. Can’t wait!

What a BEAUTIFUL set of irons. I have been iron hunting and have stumbled upon some Mizuno JPX 921 Tours that will go up against my current Titleist 718 AP2 irons. These might top both of those with the lovely look and craftsmanship. I love irons that test your ability as a player and push you to become better. Good luck to everyone! 

These things look sweet.  I never hold my breath on getting chosen for these things but this would be a great one to get lucky on!  Love the Pros but may give a blended set a chance...

This Test is now closed to further comments.