Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
3,997 signups
Equipment Type: Irons
Vendor: Edel

Edel Golf SMS and SMS Pro Irons

Presenting the first set of irons truly fit to your swing.  Edel golf has designed the SMS and SMS Pro irons to take your game to the next level.

LZ9_0072.jpg

edel_2022_by_lucas_botz_1496.jpg      edel_2022_by_lucas_botz_1439.jpg

Every Edel SMS and SMS Pro Iron comes complete with:

-  Swing Match Weight Technology

-  Forged Hollow Body Construction to Unlock Adjustability and Distance with Plasma Welded Maraging Steel Face Cup for Even More Distance (SMS)

-  Or a Precision Grain Forging for Incredible Sound and Feel (SMS Pro)

-  Players Sole Grind for Turf Interaction Versatility (SMS) or a Tour Inspired Tri-Stepped Sole Design for Enhanced Turf Interaction (SMS Pro)

Would you like to put the Edel SMS or SMS Pro Irons to the test? 

For this review opportunity we are looking for 4 MGS Forum Members to test and keep the Edel Irons!

Testers will be able to chose from in-stock shaft options currently listed on Edel's website and can choose from SMS Irons, SMS Pro Irons, or a blended combo set of irons! 

Testers will also be expected to get fit on their own within a week of selection or provide their known specs to the mod team for ordering.

This Test is open to right-hand golfers located in the United States.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check out the Edel SMS reviews here

Be sure to check out the Forum Social Channels on Instagram & Twitter

309 Comments

5 minutes ago, richk9holes said:

I thought the same, 5-6 SMS 7-PW SMS pro

Well if we stick the the configurations on the website I would do 4-6 SMS 7-PW Pro but of the options are open i would have 4-7 SMS and 8-PW Pro unless the fitter recommended something else.

Very excited for this test! I know a guy who just got the pros and did them in a Master's style theme and they look amazing! He told me that he has no business playing a 3 iron, but stripes his SMS pro! Would love to be a part of this one!

30 minutes ago, Rtracymog said:

Very excited for this test! I know a guy who just got the pros and did them in a Master's style theme and they look amazing! He told me that he has no business playing a 3 iron, but stripes his SMS pro! Would love to be a part of this one!

The idea of anyone hitting a 3-iron has me tipping my cap in awe. So awesome. 

Another great testing opportunity.

These remind me of PXG irons, but definitely a more refined and practical take on the weighting.

It'll be interesting to read what impressions the testers have and how much of an effect adjusting the weight has.

What a great opportunity MGS and Edel!   I got fitted for my EAS 5.0 last spring and significantly improved my SG putting.  I would expect similar improvement with these irons

On 3/30/2023 at 3:06 PM, Peaksy68 said:

If not for my location I would have been all in on this one. Intriguing concept, should make for some good reading

Aussie? Sucks to be us.

I had been considering these irons for the upcoming season! I would love the chance to get to test them. They are such an interesting concept.

This would be an incredible opportunity, Edel clubs look stunning, and the tech behind them is top notch. Would be an honor to have an opportunity. Thanks MGS and Edel.

The ability to change swing weights/match swing weight in irons so quickly is exciting for someone who has to either lengthen or shorten irons thus changing the swing weight. It can take so long to get the weighting right sometimes. 

7 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

I'll keep reminding and suggesting for more be sure to read to FAQ and how we to become a tester. Especially with the social media going out today on the main site expect a lot more traffic today and more registrations. 

If anyone has questions about becoming a tester and what we look for let us know!!

You may need to change your name soon to GolfSpy_BR (broken record) 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm a goof who bought off the rack several years ago and not even clubs that fit my swing & game. I'm now looking to fix that with some players distance irons and am only seriously considering DTC manufacturers. Would love to check out Edel based on how well they've performed in your previous testing.

This Test is now closed to further comments.