Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
238 signups
Equipment Type: Driver
Vendor: Teeless

Teeless Driver

There’s a plethora of golf infomercials. Is the Teeless Golf Driver the one that actually helps golfers?

Screenshot 2023-04-05 22.50.12.png

It was tested at MyGolfSpy in the Lab Series, but we want to see what you our forum members think!

Every infomercial golf product claims it can help golfers. Teeless is no different. It targets golfers who struggle with fairway woods and swing below 100 mph.

Despite being 13 degrees of loft, the Teeless Driver is designed to limit fat or chunky shots and essentially be a better option versus your current 3-wood or driver. Hitting the ball higher is the goal, especially from tight lies. Many higher-handicap golfers struggle with this.

In terms of where you can use the Teeless, it is more of a “where can you not use it?” Off the tee box, fairway, rough sand or even out of a divot, it is supposed to be forgiving and easy to hit.

TESTERS ANNOUNCED!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

Be sure to check out the Forum Social Channels on InstagramTwitter

56 Comments

40 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Not going to pile on. Too bad you felt this way and hope you see what this forum is about.

We are extremely transparent about how we select testers and that is part of what sets our forum apart from others. 

We have an awesome community here and with some 20+ more tests this season and counting we will need lots of testers.

However, members must be involved and active to be selected. 

No profile picture = no selection (I see you have one so good start!)

Only post in testing sign up threads? Likely not to be selected. 

The Forum Staff select each tester and debate/discuss each short list candidate to make sure we feel we have the proper members for each test. 

We also actively work to get new members involved in testing as they are extremely fun experiences if not a lot of work as well. 

We will announce testers each Tuesday (sometimes Wednesday) and new tests will be announced Thursdays typically unless we have multiple that week or the OEM has requested a certain date. 

If you have questions ask! This is a proud community as well and I can see how calling it fake or a contest can rub some the wrong way. As mentioned these aren't something to win or contests. That's for social media stuff. 

Member Testing is as I said fun though!

Sorry you feel this way. I am the gifted recipient of Ping 710's that my son Lacassem tested 2 years ago. The testing is very real and fun to watch.

I have been lucky to have been part of a 2 tests. Thank you MGS, Callaway & Sub70. The oppretunity to be a tester is great, but that is not what I am on this forum. The amount of information and knowledge I receive from just about everyone is phenomenal.  Thank you to everyone who contribute, you guys are AWESOME.

9 minutes ago, JFish350 said:

I have been lucky to have been part of a 2 tests. Thank you MGS, Callaway & Sub70. The oppretunity to be a tester is great, but that is not what I am on this forum. The amount of information and knowledge I receive from just about everyone is phenomenal.  Thank you to everyone who contribute, you guys are AWESOME.

That is awesome! I am seeing the camaraderie on this site! Great stuff! Very excited to be a part of this. WE ALL are looking to improve in the MOST difficult sport I have ever tried. Very humbling! Lol. Good luck to all!!⛳🏌️♀️

2 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

WAIT...right hand only????? But us lefties stand on the right side of the ball - does that count? 

I believe you can, technically, hit this club left-handed.  They don't stand by the results, but ... it's your life, LIVE IT! 😉

If T-less driver is good as it says it is then it should help my weakest part of my game from 170-220 out. Have used fairway woods and hybrids, it’s been iffy at best

Being 55yo and playing with left arm in a sling past 3 years my tee shots and long approaches is big challenge and tried almost every club advertised so really anxious to see how the teeless does

1 minute ago, Parshooter36 said:

I'm going to thow my hat in the ring on this one, I am in the target demographic for swing speed. I am a bit concerned being able to launch a 13* club off the deck, but off the tee it should be a bomber.

It is designed to be played off the deck, out of rough, and even out of sand.   Play it like a 7 iron; no reason to be concerned.   I was part of a test of these and everyone was able to hit the club successfully.  

On 4/8/2023 at 8:40 PM, Chad Parmer said:

Think this is real? How many of you posting on here ever won a test product? Just being real brah!

Real enough, tested 3 times already and all I do is follow the guidance for how testers are selected and contribute to the Forum community discussion threads.  Now I am seeing your posts in the Forum threads I hope to see your name in an announcement for being a chosen tester 👍 hope your experience changes from skeptic to mutual support and friendship in the community I have found in the MGS Forum.

I haven't been chosen yet either!  That's alright I am enjoying the comrades here that can be sympathetic to my challenges on the course.  I'd like to try this one as well as it's right up my alley.  However, my time will come eventually not every can win everytime - just like my game - not everyone of my balls is straight down the fairway!  Ha Ha 

I'm surprised this doesn't have as many signups since they close tomorrow. This would be a real great opportunity for new members to the forum to get their feet wet and do some testing. Unfortunately it isn't really for me but it seems like something that for the right audience would be a great experiment to try. 

1 hour ago, BKervin said:

I haven't been chosen yet either!  That's alright I am enjoying the comrades here that can be sympathetic to my challenges on the course.  I'd like to try this one as well as it's right up my alley.  However, my time will come eventually not every can win everytime - just like my game - not everyone of my balls is straight down the fairway!  Ha Ha 

You are on your way to be chosen just by having a photo in your profile and writing in the Forum threads, including this one and the others you have written in. 

Believe it or not the Mods, who have to select who the testers are, go through a checklist of things they use to determine who would be a good tester, meaning who is going to receive the whateveritis and actually put method to their testing with writing posts through the process and final writeup for others to read and gain the tester's perspective on whateveritis.  The more you post and contribute to threads (perhaps some new ideas of your own in threads you create) the more evidence there is that you are present and have potential to continue to write and contribute not only the test but going forward to more tests. 

This is written from the perspective of having tested 3 times already, having entered the Forum just as you have, and I find MGS Forum to be a community of friends I care about contributing to and being present for.

Welcome in and I hope to see many more of your posts and see you selected as tester!

On 4/8/2023 at 10:02 PM, Vegan_Golfer_PNW said:

I earned testing three times. Had to decline one of them. It’s an honor to test and a commitment. Good luck. Hope you get to help the forum by being a tester. 🙂 

On 4/9/2023 at 9:12 AM, cnosil said:

I search all over for prices and don't have a favorite.  It also depends on what I am looking for.  I'll use 3 balls/Global golf, Budget golf, 2nd swing, Mikes golf Outlet, Callaway preowned, Amazon.   My preference is going to my local small golf shop.  

I typically avoid Rock Bottom because they are close to  my house and it costs a fortune in sales tax and shipping that makes purchases more than other sites and for their sales, they typically raise the prices and then apply the discount (not sure if they still do this, but that was their practice for a long time).   

3 hours ago, EasyPutter said:

You are on your way to be chosen just by having a photo in your profile and writing in the Forum threads, including this one and the others you have written in. 

Believe it or not the Mods, who have to select who the testers are, go through a checklist of things they use to determine who would be a good tester, meaning who is going to receive the whateveritis and actually put method to their testing with writing posts through the process and final writeup for others to read and gain the tester's perspective on whateveritis.  The more you post and contribute to threads (perhaps some new ideas of your own in threads you create) the more evidence there is that you are present and have potential to continue to write and contribute not only the test but going forward to more tests. 

This is written from the perspective of having tested 3 times already, having entered the Forum just as you have, and I find MGS Forum to be a community of friends I care about contributing to and being present for.

Welcome in and I hope to see many more of your posts and see you selected as tester!

Thank you very much! You have to be a bit skeptical nowadays, but the camaraderie on here is awesome!! I really enjoy this forum. I appreciate being accepted as well. We all just want to get better! Most humbling sport I have ever competed in! Guess that is what keeps bringing me back! Lol. I look forward to continuing to build friendships on here! Thanks again and keep em straight!!! ⛳🏌️♀️

I think I might be ideal for this test. I game a 12° driver and can hit my 17° 4W off the ground further than my average drive. 

I would be able to put the club through the paces on course and on Trackman indoors.

H2H I could compare it against my current TS2 Titleist and my old "Heavy Driver" off the tee and my 17° Callaway XR as well as my Dad's BB21 3w from the turf/grass.

Added: forgot to mention carrying 13 clubs currently so this could just slide right in with no deep meditation on what to take out.

As a high handicapper myself, I can attest that woods are something I struggle with.  I played most of last season without my driver, and only just recently putt a fairway wood back in my bag.  Any tool that can help me out while I figure this silly game out would be a big help!

I think this Driver could be a Good Buy for most the Beginners and first or Secound Year Golfers who dont really Know what they Need in equitment i think i would be good for High to Mid Handicaps would like to Try it on a few of my students.

On 3/27/2017 at 3:32 AM, ole gray said:

I joined MGS becaused it's my kind of place....  Why is it my kind of place? Well just because I like it here.  There are quite a few awesome golf forums for everybody to enjoy.  The thing is why do you frequent these forums?  For me it's a simple answer and it starts with honesty. MyGolfSpy will never offer reviews for favors. I respect this type of honest and unbaised opinon. So if you are looking at joining this forum and you're looking for a kick arse review on your favorite toy, you just might be disappointed. Reason being we don't do it to make you feel good.  We do it to make you not regret....

This Test is now closed to further comments.