TESTERS WANTED! ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
8,806 signups
Equipment Type: Iron Set
Vendor: Callaway

Callaway knows that Distance Irons are long, but players also want a high level of feel. 

Enter the Paradym and Paradym X Irons:

Paradym-Irons-Lifestyle-12-9-22-02-7684.jpeg

Paradym-Irons-Lifestyle-12-9-22-02-7581.jpeg     Paradym-X-Iron-Lifestyle-01-8251.jpeg

Integral to each set of Paradym and Paradym X Irons are 4 key features wrapped around either a Refined Players shape in the Paradym or the Refined Forgiving Shape of the Paradym X:

- Callaway's Most Powerful A.I. Designed Forged 455 Face

- Fast Ball Speed from Forged 455 Face Cup & Hollow Body with Speed Frame Construction

- Exceptional Feel from a Forged Face and Patented Urethane Microspheres

- Improved Launch via Dual Tungsten Weighting

Testers Announced!

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

415 Comments

The Paradym X irons look good and I am looking forward to reviews by members. I am a senior who plays 3-4 times a week with a 9 hdcp and would jump at the chance to test these irons.

Thanks MyGolfSpy for giving us the opportunities throughout the year and the reviews that follow.

4 minutes ago, ChuckZ said:

Would love to be a part of this test.  Has been a few years since I have played Callaway irons.  Would love to see how much they have come along and compare them to what I am currently playing.  

I currently play Titleist T300 irons 5-48W, True Temper R300 shafts, irons are 2* flat and shafts .5* over.  Was fitted by a Titleist fitter and am very comfortable with the irons.  Would love to test the Callaway against these very forgiving irons.  Am 76 years old and hit them very well.  Hit my seven iron 150 yards.  All other iron around 10-15 yard gaps.  Have been reading all the marketing around the new release about their forgiveness and am very curious to test them against my T300s.  It would be an honor to again be a tester.    

This Test is now closed to further comments.