Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
8,806 signups
Equipment Type: Iron Set
Vendor: Callaway

Callaway knows that Distance Irons are long, but players also want a high level of feel. 

Enter the Paradym and Paradym X Irons:

Paradym-Irons-Lifestyle-12-9-22-02-7684.jpeg

Paradym-Irons-Lifestyle-12-9-22-02-7581.jpeg     Paradym-X-Iron-Lifestyle-01-8251.jpeg

Integral to each set of Paradym and Paradym X Irons are 4 key features wrapped around either a Refined Players shape in the Paradym or the Refined Forgiving Shape of the Paradym X:

- Callaway's Most Powerful A.I. Designed Forged 455 Face

- Fast Ball Speed from Forged 455 Face Cup & Hollow Body with Speed Frame Construction

- Exceptional Feel from a Forged Face and Patented Urethane Microspheres

- Improved Launch via Dual Tungsten Weighting

Testers Announced!

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

415 Comments

5 minutes ago, GolfSpy_BOS said:

Yup!  We're pretty thrilled, but not surprised, to see such interest in this test!  The folks at Callaway were also very excited to get this test going based on the feedback they've been receiving from fitters in their network.  They are stoked with the entire package of performance, looks, and feel from the Paradym Iron line.

I’ve been watching tons of YouTube videos on these irons since the test was announced. They look like ball speed and distance monsters! 

I have always played cobra irons and now with the hybrid set  but i,m new to this fomat of disscussion but like what I see here hope to see the results of these irons and other items it feels like i have found a place to get excelent feedback

1 minute ago, Swood1994 said:

Todays the day! Good luck to everyone who signed up. I Just recommended these to a friend to try during his fitting so I’ll be following this closely to see the results!

So excited to hear who gets this great opportunity and to see the results of the test.

6 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Who will the lucky 4 Member Testers be?

It will be interesting to see the results of the testing as these irons are supposed to be incredible. I’ve always played Callaway clubs and really want to know if upgrading would be worth it. But it would be super cool to be a part of this test and I’d step up my social game just for this. 💯 Being in Myrtle Beach, there are 70+ courses to test with these bad boys! 

I have been playing Callaway irons for my last 2 sets (Callaway X-tour, project 6.0 shaft, 2-PW and Callaway Apex Pro 2014, KBS Tour-V 110-S,  3-PW) and only change my irons about every 8 years so i am ready for a new set and would love to try these new Paradym irons.

I've played Callaway irons off and on since I was a kid. Just getting back into the game after a few years off, and I'd love to give the Paradym X irons a try!

This Test is now closed to further comments.