Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,367 signups
Equipment Type: Putter Grips
Vendor: Garsen Putter Grips

Garsen Golf
Garsen Golf now has 65 total Tour wins with the latest coming a few weeks ago by Corey Connors at the Valero Texas Open. Since 2022 Tony Finau (3 wins), Brooke Henderson (3 wins including the The Evian Championship) and Lydia Ko (4 wins) have all found great success using Garsen Putter Grips

With 3 plus different models we are looking for 12 Testers to test all 3 of these grips (Quad Tour, MAX, ULTIMATE). 

image.png

The Max - INNOVATION WITH A TWIST

image.png
By using a square grip with a 45% rotation, the “front” of the grip now becomes an angled area perfectly fitting the players’ grip and creating a much more biomechanically efficient position for the putting stroke.

This simple, yet highly effective, grip innovation is the fastest way to immediately improve your putting.

The Ultimate - VERSATILITY

image.png

The Garsen Ultimate grip brings the innovation of side facing thumb position to a full size, comfortable, and slightly less exaggerated feel. This grip is a great way to gain all the biomechanical advantages to your putting stroke while maintaining a more traditional overall feel to the grip.

The Quad Tour - TRADITION THAT FITS

image.png

The Garsen Quad Tour line features a unique parallelogram design fitting perfectly into most traditional golf grips. The Quad Tour also works great for claw, and saw style putting grips. With a flat topline and bottom, players can easy square up the putter face with complete consistency every time.

This Test is open to all MGS Forum Members worldwide!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Follow the reviews Ultimate Max Quad Tour

Follow us on Instagram & Twitter!

116 Comments

I've rotated a conventional putter grip 90 * to try to get a better fit in my hands. Half of it felt and fit real good. Rotating the THE MAX 45* may be just what I'm looking for.

Schlaegerdoktor Europe and Uk is Always on the look out for new grips too add too our Large Selection on our 3 Tour Vans which we know Have and putter grips are always a good Seller they make 25% of our turn over in Grips per Year. Would like to try them all or pleasse send Details of Company and we will do the rest.

15 minutes ago, Shannon Robinson said:

Schlaegerdoktor Europe and Uk is Always on the look out for new grips too add too our Large Selection on our 3 Tour Vans which we know Have and putter grips are always a good Seller they make 25% of our turn over in Grips per Year. Would like to try them all or pleasse send Details of Company and we will do the rest.

Not quite how this works.

Be sure to read the testing post and if you are your own company or business I am sure they would be happy if you reach out them yourself to discuss options.

Wow !!

What a great string of testing opportunities for the Forum.  Hope they keep rolling.

Have come really close to pulling the trigger on the quad tour grip, but I wanted the taper one so I didn't get it.  This would be a great way to try it out, fingers crossed I get the chance.

Will be following this and several of the other tests.

Thanks to MGS, the Forum, and Garsen for another awesome testing chance !!!

So cool to get any of these products into the "average guy or gal's" hands and get their feedback, not just the industry's.

Good luck to all.

Highly recommend these for everyone!

I play the Max 15' on my Scotty Phantom x5 and I love it. It's definitely a conversation starter and something different than most people have played before. 

Good luck to everybody. Looking forward to seeing more of these on the greens!

Interesting opportunity here. I have always found that a new comfortable grip is great way to reenergize my putting after a long cold spell almost like trying to spark something new to bring the focus of putting back to the act as opposed to going through the motions. Maybe some of the testers will have some similar experience with these grips as they look like an interesting take on the putter grip market. 

24 minutes ago, Miracle Mike said:

I would love to get a chance to test out these grips. I have signed up for a lot of them and never been given the chance. 

Welcome to the forum.  I see you are new and while we all want to be  selected as a tester there are some things that need to be done in advance of being selected.   Selection is not random and there is criteria that the moderators evaluate as part of this process.   to learn more,  review the thread I linked below, add a profile picture (first criteria that is checked), and get engaged by joining in the discussions.   

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/49045-2023-want-to-be-a-mgs-forum-tester-read-here/

1 hour ago, MattWillGolf said:

Looking forward to this one. I’m thinking about putting an All-in shaft on my ER7 and was looking to try something different in a grip.

Just had to look that shaft up, is it basically similar to the BST shaft where you use the lower section of the existing shaft and then add the UST onto it?  Or do you have one of the newer ER7's that doesn't use a single bend shaft?

31 minutes ago, ChitownM2 said:

Just had to look that shaft up, is it basically similar to the BST shaft where you use the lower section of the existing shaft and then add the UST onto it?  Or do you have one of the newer ER7's that doesn't use a single bend shaft?

I'm looking at the All-in Retrofit version which gets epoxied onto the existing double-bend shaft 5 to 7 inches up the shaft. 

Install Instructions

image.png.66592600a9bda3df16495434286c4010.png

My current putter has a Speed Stroke grip on it and I love it.  So curious if this would help just a *tiny* bit more.  Any place you can eek out an advantage has it's worth.

I'll be interested to see what the tester feedback is on these. Not looking to replace my current putter grip, but I could be tempted! Another great opportunity thanks to the hard work and dedication of our forum moderators, and of course, Garsen Golf!

In the last two years I started tinkering with bigger grips to take some snap out of my wrists in putting. Shaved several strokes off my rounds.

I’d love to help test these new grips. 
Thanks Garsen and MGS

I will definitely be testing the Quad Tour non-taper grip since I just ordered one yesterday for my Odyssey White Hot OG #7S putter ... that is unless I am selected for the LAB Golf Putter review.  I just tried one of the DF 2.1s yesterday and was very intrigued but opted to counter weight my current putter and add a Garsen grip for the time being.  It's crazy that my fitter just showed me the Garsen grip and the DF 2.1 one day before these tests were announced.

Looking forward to this feedback and hopeful to be a part of it. Firm believer that much of the putters success starts in the grip. 

I recently purchased this Super Stroke Claw 2.0 (I use a claw grip when putting) for my Scotty Cameron but as you can see it's still in its wrapper.  I would love the opportunity to explore these Garsen grips. IMG_5287.jpeg.24d63dc175292d67eab7253cfce25b49.jpeg

These grips look great. I don't know that I have heard of Garsen grips before but if Tony Finau is using them then I certainly think it is worth of a look and I would love to test them.

This Test is now closed to further comments.