Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,367 signups
Equipment Type: Putter Grips
Vendor: Garsen Putter Grips

Garsen Golf
Garsen Golf now has 65 total Tour wins with the latest coming a few weeks ago by Corey Connors at the Valero Texas Open. Since 2022 Tony Finau (3 wins), Brooke Henderson (3 wins including the The Evian Championship) and Lydia Ko (4 wins) have all found great success using Garsen Putter Grips

With 3 plus different models we are looking for 12 Testers to test all 3 of these grips (Quad Tour, MAX, ULTIMATE). 

image.png

The Max - INNOVATION WITH A TWIST

image.png
By using a square grip with a 45% rotation, the “front” of the grip now becomes an angled area perfectly fitting the players’ grip and creating a much more biomechanically efficient position for the putting stroke.

This simple, yet highly effective, grip innovation is the fastest way to immediately improve your putting.

The Ultimate - VERSATILITY

image.png

The Garsen Ultimate grip brings the innovation of side facing thumb position to a full size, comfortable, and slightly less exaggerated feel. This grip is a great way to gain all the biomechanical advantages to your putting stroke while maintaining a more traditional overall feel to the grip.

The Quad Tour - TRADITION THAT FITS

image.png

The Garsen Quad Tour line features a unique parallelogram design fitting perfectly into most traditional golf grips. The Quad Tour also works great for claw, and saw style putting grips. With a flat topline and bottom, players can easy square up the putter face with complete consistency every time.

This Test is open to all MGS Forum Members worldwide!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Follow the reviews Ultimate Max Quad Tour

Follow us on Instagram & Twitter!

116 Comments

Love Garsen Grips.  Playing the Max on my Odysses Double Wide and the Ultimate on my Spider X.   The Ultimate has been my favorite.

Wow. I really would like to try the Max or the Ultimate. I have used the Super Stroke on my putter that just got the ‘under the cart wheel’ treatment and liked it, but it’s kinda wide. I like the idea of the 45 degree rotation to rest my thumbs more comfortably, and keep my shoulders back. On the Ultimate, I like the idea of being able to have the right thumb on the side and the left thumb in front. Seems like it would be more straight and accurate. 

Good luck to everybody!

Got the grip the other day after i saw the trial on this.  I putted 3 days now and i have to say the MAX putter grip is awesome.   Does exactly what it says opens your arms up.  I feel way better control of my putter head.  I can put a number of ways left hand low and claw.  

I'm a good putter average 29 putt per round.   Already got 3 more putter grips on the way to put on my other gamers.  I have way too many putters!!!!

Would love to test these grips.  I have tried several types of grips with my 20year old putter and am interested in trying a new style.  My grip has been the same over the years but definitely had different results with different grips.

Would love to try the Ultimate or the Max.  I had the Quad Tour for a short period of time and really liked the shape design but it was a little smaller than I would have liked. Quality was outstanding so would really like to try and compare Ultimate or Max to the Quad.  

Never heard back on this one. Looking for what the testers say as I am looking to replace my superstroke!!

41 minutes ago, jaz29 said:

Never heard back on this one. Looking for what the testers say as I am looking to replace my superstroke!!

Testers have been reporting for a couple of weeks:

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/59033-2023-mgs-forum-member-test-garsen-putter-grip-ultimate

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/59034-2023-mgs-forum-member-test-garsen-putter-grip-max

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/59032-2023-mgs-forum-member-test-garsen-putter-grip-quad-tour

This Test is now closed to further comments.