Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
7,388 signups
Equipment Type: Drivers
Vendor: Callaway

Callaway Paradym Drivers

Paradym-Driver-Family-Lifestyle-01-8311.jpeg

Callaway is known to pack a punch in the driver market with high performance models to suit all levels of golfer from PGA Major champions down to the recreational or new golfer.

They know what it takes to create a competitive selection of modules to suit your game so we have all three retail models of the Callaway Paradym drive family up for review!  Each of the Paradym drivers comes with key technologies and features that set it apart from the competition:

An industry-first 360 Carbon Chassis eliminates titanium from the body, so engineers can push weight
and stability to the limit.  This massive weight savings is repositioned both forward which is designed to enhance
ball speed, and toward the back of the clubhead is designed to increase forgiveness.

The Company’s A.I.-designed Jailbreak system enhances stability for faster ball speeds, while an all-new
A.I. face optimization enhances speed, launch, spin, and now downrange dispersion. Paradym is the first
driver to utilize Callaway’s face cup technology. 

Three models are available: Paradym is suited to a wide range of players, with Callaway’s best
combination of distance, forgiveness, and adjustability. Paradym X is best suited for players who want
exceptional forgiveness and a slight draw bias, and Paradym Triple Diamond is ideally suited for better
players who want to work the ball.

Are you ready to make the Paradym Shift?

Paradym-Driver-Lifestyle-01-8115.jpeg

For this test we are looking for 4 MGS Forum Members to test the Paradym Drivers!

Paradym - 2 Testers
Paradym X - 1 Tester
Paradym Triple Diamond - 1 Tester

This Test is open to all US Forum Members! 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

309 Comments

Thank you for this absolutely amazing opportunity! I have been using my Nike Covert for many years and it has become a club I like to leave in the bag and not use! It’s so head heavy compared to the newer drivers and I tend to hit my 3wood almost as far! This would definitely make my golf game improved and more enjoyable when shopping bombs!

I've had my current driver for 1 1/2 years and haven't thought about changing, but my golf buddy just got the Paradym and it has improved his driving a lot. I would be interested in testing

the Callaway to see if it could unseat my current driver.

I would like an opportunity to test and evaluate the Cally Paradym  X driver!  I would do a detailed evaluation, keeping my stats every time I play, and compare to my current driver. Thank You!

Someone or four someone’s are going to enjoy this test. I hit the Paradigm at a recent driving fitting and absolutely loved it. Just got edged out by what I ended up with but honestly it was a coin toss.

Thanks MGS and particularly Callaway for trusting us with these tests.

Ps Callaway you’ve really upped your golf balls. I’m all in on the chrome soft x!  Thank you 

This Test is now closed to further comments.