Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
7,388 signups
Equipment Type: Drivers
Vendor: Callaway

Callaway Paradym Drivers

Paradym-Driver-Family-Lifestyle-01-8311.jpeg

Callaway is known to pack a punch in the driver market with high performance models to suit all levels of golfer from PGA Major champions down to the recreational or new golfer.

They know what it takes to create a competitive selection of modules to suit your game so we have all three retail models of the Callaway Paradym drive family up for review!  Each of the Paradym drivers comes with key technologies and features that set it apart from the competition:

An industry-first 360 Carbon Chassis eliminates titanium from the body, so engineers can push weight
and stability to the limit.  This massive weight savings is repositioned both forward which is designed to enhance
ball speed, and toward the back of the clubhead is designed to increase forgiveness.

The Company’s A.I.-designed Jailbreak system enhances stability for faster ball speeds, while an all-new
A.I. face optimization enhances speed, launch, spin, and now downrange dispersion. Paradym is the first
driver to utilize Callaway’s face cup technology. 

Three models are available: Paradym is suited to a wide range of players, with Callaway’s best
combination of distance, forgiveness, and adjustability. Paradym X is best suited for players who want
exceptional forgiveness and a slight draw bias, and Paradym Triple Diamond is ideally suited for better
players who want to work the ball.

Are you ready to make the Paradym Shift?

Paradym-Driver-Lifestyle-01-8115.jpeg

For this test we are looking for 4 MGS Forum Members to test the Paradym Drivers!

Paradym - 2 Testers
Paradym X - 1 Tester
Paradym Triple Diamond - 1 Tester

This Test is open to all US Forum Members! 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

309 Comments

Callaway 15 club and I've played every driver family.  This year I'll upgrade my Speed to the Rogue ST.  If selected, I'll move right to the Paradym.  Thank you MGS and Callaway.  

I have heard nothing but good things about these. Our club Pro just got on staff with Callaway and got fit for the triple diamond. He loves it! 

good luck to all the testers!

I like my Sub 70 849D, but have been looking at the Paradyms in part because the look at address of Callaway drivers always seems to suit my eye. Would love the chance to compare them head-to-head!

Thank you Callaway and MGS! This is awesome!

Boo from a disgruntled Brit. I could always take a holiday to the US to pick up and test LOL 😂. Seriously though good luck to the lucky 4

Wow!! I used to be a Callaway driver guy for about 12 years, then got a hold of a Titleist TSi a few years ago, and havent looked back since. I now have the Titleist TSR and this season has been amazing off of the tee!! Would love to see how the Callaways are fairing nowadays. Good luck to all vying to be a tester!!

Be curious to put it up against my sim2max.  Im above average for distance for my handicap (230ish average drive).  Could I nibble a few more yards perhaps?

I'm currently bouncing back and forth between the Paradym 10.5 and the trusted TSR3. I want to love the Para, but the TSR3 is still the go-to. My interest is in the Para TD and how/if it stacks up against the TSR3 in my hands. Would love the opportunity to have another one of my patented Driver Death Match comparison tests with the Para TD in the mix. 

7 minutes ago, Golfhandds said:

Not sure how I feel about testing a non-fitted driver. How do they determine what loft and shaft to send you?  Just curious.  Maybe this has been discussed elsewhere.

You can still do a fitting, you are just reducing one variable by having the head fixed and finding the best shaft/loft combo.

Would love to try out this new Callaway driver. Been playing my tried and true Titelist for almost 20 years but it is certainly time for an upgrade. Have been playing a Callaway 3 wood for even longer and have still not found anything to unseat that. Good luck to all to be selected. 

This is a test in which I would really like to take part. I've been trying to get rid of my G15 for years, but haven't found anything demonstratively better in fittings. I've picked up almost 10 mph in swing speed recently, and I'm hoping this new crop of drivers will provide a benefit for me!

Very jealous of this test. I loved the rogue ST Max and I have a fitting for the paradym at a demo days at my father-in-laws club. Curious if I’ll have the swing for the Triple Diamond or if the regular paradym would be the way to go. Good luck to those that sign up!

Wow what a great opportunity!!! I have one currently and it is fantastic! I think it is more controlled than the Rogue ST LS I had, and is even better with the Hazardous Black shaft you can pair it with as a choice. 

I currently play the Callaway XR driver and if I am lucky enough to be selected, it would be a great comparison between the two drivers.  I’ve demoed many drivers recently, but, so far, none are better than my current driver.

This Test is now closed to further comments.