TESTERS WANTED! ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
3,660 signups
Equipment Type: Wedges
Vendor: Sub70

TESTERS WANTED!

Sub 70 Golf was created to give golfers access to the highest quality and newest technology golf clubs available in the market, and to do so at a fraction of the cost of larger companies.

They don't have an advertising budget, and there is no third party selling our clubs and marking up prices to ensure their own profit.

Sub 70 Golf is located in Sycamore, Illinois, and the people that started Sub 70 are also the people that build your clubs, answer your calls, and play a lot of golf.

Those same people believe that golfers should not have to feel the need to spend a small fortune on new golf clubs every six months in order to feel like they can keep up.

Sub70 take pride in their clubs, and stand for their values. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your clubs, let them know and they will make it right.

Screenshot 2023-03-08 23.01.28.png

For this Test we are looking for 4 MGS Forum Members to test two of the Sub70 TAIII Milled Forged Wedges

Screenshot 2023-05-24 21.30.09.png

The TAIII wedge is an addition and complement to the award winning TAIII irons. Created with both reliability and versatility in mind, the TAIII golf wedge can play every shot: high, low, high spin or low spin. Meant for those with creativity around the greens, the Tommy Armour III Tour Milled wedges are the precision made tools of a short game artist.

This test is open to anyone in the US and Canada with RH only availability!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

237 Comments

I’m a wedge nut. I make clubs and buy them on closeouts. I currently have about 40 wedges, but have never tried the Sub 70’s. I would love to try these and see how they compare to other major and lesser known brands. I’ve tried most of the major brands as well as Grenades, ERG (Eagle Rebirth Golf), Pinseeker, Feel Golf, etc.

I play ~150 rounds/year and would love to give these a try.

Really excited to see @GolfSub70 back in the testing portal. After hearing about the company early last year and doing some own research, I demo'd several different irons from them and was super impressed. Currently in the market for a new set of players irons and my final battle is between the 659 TC and Srixon Zx7 MKII. Both perform super well. Really pumped to potentially have the opportunity to test these wedges out on behalf of MGS as my short game is what keeps me from being a scratch golfer and I haven't been able to find a set of wedges that feel comfortable and confident in my hands! Let's go!!!

Sub70 has caught my eye time and again, mainly through MGS.  An opportunity like this is amazing, and it's really exciting to see both Sub70 and MGS come together to offer readers the chance to try their wedges.  My scoring comes from my short game, and while I change my wedges every few years, I've never had forged wedges, mainly due to price.  I carry a 50*, 56* and 60*, with my 60* being my go-to wedge.  As an older golfer, my group plays the forward combo, so my wedges really get a work out.  I'd love to give these a try, so fortune favor me with the chance.  

Regardless, of who gets selected, I'm appreciative of Sub70 putting this opportunity out there!

Being a Midwest golfer, I know how important it is to have wedges around the greens. I haven’t really got into them yet but this would be a great opportunity to test out a local product! Would love the opportunity to take them down to the quad cities to play Deere Run in the middle of June! 

56 minutes ago, OdinSnipes414 said:

@GolfSub70 What an amazing opportunity so glad that your name is out there I would love to test these (Who am I kidding I want to own theses no matter the decisions) I  want to wish everyone who is entering good luck, and I can’t wait for the results already….. good test here MGS Staff! I will not be entering due to already testing! But I’m excited non the less! 
#Sub70Addiction!
IMG_3552.jpeg.651a5d927e82d31d28f4f67c08a35d19.jpegA20CF811-98C4-4D87-882F-FE126C92EA2C.jpeg.dbb79bcc073a941ecc6935c795ac01a1.jpegIMG_4624.jpeg.3ba487b00ce1b5c07d388de7ce339513.jpegIMG_4446.jpeg.ccd3bb60e290f2dfeac66944906a1528.jpegIMG_4622.jpeg.972d7c93239f235d9d7de84c6efd3d3d.jpeg

I have not heard of 70.  I will be researching it now to learn more about the company and their golf line.

1 minute ago, Woody83 said:

I have not heard of 70.  I will be researching it now to learn more about the company and their golf line.

I was Big Brand for a long time had a set of 1200 dollar irons from Taylormade sitting in a cart Stock! Then ran into @GolfSub70 and could build almost a whole bag for that price! For me the quality is just as good as top names and the customer service is second to none! You won’t be disappointed.

This Test is now closed to further comments.