Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
3,660 signups
Equipment Type: Wedges
Vendor: Sub70

TESTERS WANTED!

Sub 70 Golf was created to give golfers access to the highest quality and newest technology golf clubs available in the market, and to do so at a fraction of the cost of larger companies.

They don't have an advertising budget, and there is no third party selling our clubs and marking up prices to ensure their own profit.

Sub 70 Golf is located in Sycamore, Illinois, and the people that started Sub 70 are also the people that build your clubs, answer your calls, and play a lot of golf.

Those same people believe that golfers should not have to feel the need to spend a small fortune on new golf clubs every six months in order to feel like they can keep up.

Sub70 take pride in their clubs, and stand for their values. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your clubs, let them know and they will make it right.

Screenshot 2023-03-08 23.01.28.png

For this Test we are looking for 4 MGS Forum Members to test two of the Sub70 TAIII Milled Forged Wedges

Screenshot 2023-05-24 21.30.09.png

The TAIII wedge is an addition and complement to the award winning TAIII irons. Created with both reliability and versatility in mind, the TAIII golf wedge can play every shot: high, low, high spin or low spin. Meant for those with creativity around the greens, the Tommy Armour III Tour Milled wedges are the precision made tools of a short game artist.

This test is open to anyone in the US and Canada with RH only availability!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

237 Comments

4 minutes ago, CSiders12 said:

Good luck to all that apply! I'm out for this one unfortunately while I finish up the Maxfli testing, but would love to join this test. Sub70 is a wonderful brand and I look forward to seeing how these BEAUTIFUL wedges play!

🫡Same Same. Can’t wait to read your review on Max.

1 minute ago, Froshko said:

Even though I have multiple friends who work at Sub 70, and the shop is less than 10 minutes away, I've never tried their clubs for more than a shot or two. I'd love to give these wedges a go!

GET OVER THERE! 

Would really love to be a tester for these!  I have been intrigued since I saw the first pictures.  Thanks for the opportunity SUB70 and MGS!  Getting closer to trying out the demo program with the irons too.  Thanks Steve

Seen a lot of positive reviews of Sub70 clubs. These wedges look amazing. My current wedges have a lot of rounds in them, grooves are a quite worn and need to upgrade soon. Hope to get an opportunity to test these out. Good luck to all!

Will be nice to see the results of these. My daughter went to Sycamore high and still lives in DeKalb, interested to see how a local company's products compare to what people are using today.

This Test is now closed to further comments.