Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,650 signups
Equipment Type: Push Cart
Vendor: ClicGear

Clicgear Model 4.0 Push Cart

Calling All Push Cart Mafia!

image.png

Clicgear and MyGolfSpy are looking for members to put the Model 4.0 Push Cart to the test.

Clicgear is the original compact three-wheel golf push cart that has dominated the sport for over 15 years.  The style is simple, robust and dependable. They have also built the largest selection of quality push cart accessories available with over 40 different items to customize and add even more features to your Clicgear cart.

Every Clicgear Model 4.0 Push Cart comes with these features:

New silicone bag strap system

New adjustable upper saddle

New lower saddle

Quickly folds down to a compact 13" x 15" x 24"

Front-wheel engaged hand brake

Independent handle bar adjustments

Large console (scorecard, ball, pencil & tee holders)

Large storage net

Accessory mounts x4 (standard cup holder included)

Umbrella mount & bracket

Accommodates most stand bags

21lb heavy-duty frame

image.png

For this test we are looking for 4 MGS Forum Members to test the Clicgear Model 4.0 Push Cart!

Testers will be able to select from any in-stock color option.

image.png

This Test is open to all US based Forum Members! 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

136 Comments

I would love to be a tester. I have been playing the original Sun Mountain Micro Cart for years. I've rebuilt a few things on it, but some of the more important parts are no longer available. Duct tape, strings, band aids, and Elmer's Glue only go so far. LOL

I have the GOAT of simple, effective golf carts in the Sun Mountain Speed Cart. Still with original pneumatic wheels. Love it, except need to replace the hand brake and need any tips help the Jones Trouper I just got to not twist 

4 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

Can we see some races between Testing Team Nitron and the future selected Testing Team ClicGear?

You won't see my ole arse running unless a bear is after me however with me being a walker three days a week, I'm up for this testing challenge.  Sign me up!

I am on my 2nd Sun Mountain and have 3 Sun Mountains and 1 Bag Bog for the family.  I would enjoy testing out the ClicGear.

I have the original Sun Mountain cart. Now modified with a compact air pump when the tires go-flat during a round 😬 

Needless to say, it's beyond-time for an upgrade.

Thanks for this opportunity, MGS!

Would love to be apart of this test. I have a carry bag, and I’m looking to purchase a pull cart for the first time. I have always used a carry bag, but I’m approaching 52 fast, and love the idea of walking the course. But carting the bag up and down the hills of my home Course is starting to affect my back. Would love to give an honest review of this cart. Especially on the elevations of my course. It will have to be a good sturdy pull cart to not tip over and have good brakes to hold the hills at Silver Lakes!

This Test is now closed to further comments.