Testers Wanted: RUNNER Golf and Byrdie Golf Design ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,944 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Glove
Vendor: Red Rooster

The Sussex is a premium feel and fit golf glove for those that want the best performance and confidence in every shot they make

image.png

Advantages of Red Rooster

- Get great golf gloves every month, with no middleman and no markups – just the thinnest, softest, smoothest leather glove to keep swinging in comfort and class.

- Glove Up Like A Pro

- Get style and comfort in a tour-grade golf glove thanks to our AAA Cabretta leather product

- No Need To Compromise

- Maximum durability along with a consistent, soft feel means you can have it all!

- Monthly Subscription option!

Don’t worry about shopping around or running out – we deliver gloves straight to your home

Screenshot 2023-03-23 12.21.55.png

TESTERS ANNOUNCED!

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

Be sure to check out the Forum Social Channels on InstagramTwitter

137 Comments

I hope i get picked for this. Competing in long drive and in the wld (world long drive) I tend to tear gloves up. If love to find a glove that withstands my grip and swing

Would appreciate being selected. Hard to find a glove that is comfortable,  and last. Just bought 2 different brand name of gloves, trying to find one I like and can stick with. 

Thank you to both MyGolfSpy and Red Rooster for giving our members the chance to put their gloves to the test. I've been looking on their website and they have a bunch of good looking products. The part of this test I'll be looking forward to is the virtual fitting, after it was mentioned in the call Thursday, I want too see how accurate it is for our testers. Good luck everyone!

32 minutes ago, GibbsLD385 said:

I hope i get picked for this. Competing in long drive and in the wld (world long drive) I tend to tear gloves up. If love to find a glove that withstands my grip and swing

Not that Red Rooster wouldn't be good for you, but the Sussex is a premium tour glove that is more meant for minimal rounds. The Range Rooster on the other hand would  likely be right up your alley! 

21 minutes ago, RT750 said:

Would appreciate being selected. Hard to find a glove that is comfortable,  and last. Just bought 2 different brand name of gloves, trying to find one I like and can stick with. 

Be sure to check out the READ MORE HERE thread, FAQ how to become a tester and you will find out all the ins and outs on how we select our testers. 

Quick tip: No profile photo = No selection!

Thanks for the opportunity. I play 3-4 times per week and go on 2-3 golf trips per year. I tend to go through gloves (currently at Myrtle Beach with some golfing buddies). 

Hey Red Rooster allow me to give you a hand (left).  I play twice a week and would love to do so while wearing, modeling and critiquing your Sussex Glove.

Thank ya!

Awesome brand name! I tear through gloves pretty quickly and Im still trying to find something that keeps that fresh glove feeling while staying durable.

I don't think it's asking too much to say "both" when asked which is important feel or durability. Never seen these gloves before but they look pretty classy in the pictures.

Another exciting test for MGS !

Saw these gloves when I was checking out the exclusive MGS discount, and boy does that red look sharp !

Who wouldn't want to get picked for free gloves ?   

A basic item on nearly every swing, that nearly everyone uses.  Almost any golfer of any level can relate for this test.

Good luck to all !

I’ve been buying my gloves from MG Golf for the past 20 years and find that their Dynagrip elite Cabretta model is the most comfortable. I’ve become a “glove snob” and have purchased close to a dozen different manufacturers brands over the years but for value, comfort, and durability I would put MG golf as my #1 choice. Would be open to a comparison if selected as a tester. Thank you MGS & Red Rooster for the opportunity. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.