TESTERS WANTED! ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,944 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Glove
Vendor: Red Rooster

The Sussex is a premium feel and fit golf glove for those that want the best performance and confidence in every shot they make

image.png

Advantages of Red Rooster

- Get great golf gloves every month, with no middleman and no markups – just the thinnest, softest, smoothest leather glove to keep swinging in comfort and class.

- Glove Up Like A Pro

- Get style and comfort in a tour-grade golf glove thanks to our AAA Cabretta leather product

- No Need To Compromise

- Maximum durability along with a consistent, soft feel means you can have it all!

- Monthly Subscription option!

Don’t worry about shopping around or running out – we deliver gloves straight to your home

Screenshot 2023-03-23 12.21.55.png

TESTERS ANNOUNCED!

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

Be sure to check out the Forum Social Channels on InstagramTwitter

137 Comments

Just saw an ad for this company the other day. Was trying to find a durable glove that doesn’t need to be replaced as often. 

53 minutes ago, GVetter said:

Just saw an ad for this company the other day. Was trying to find a durable glove that doesn’t need to be replaced as often. 

As a moderator team we have seen a lot of comments about this and durability. The Red Rooster Range Rooster is their more durable glove, the sussex which is the one for testing is a premium glove and while still durable is in the premium market which means it isn't meant to last forever and ever. 

This is also something Kerry will explain more about on the call tonight during the Live Q&A with the Forum Community!

Looks like a cool product! Haven't worn gloves for awhile as I have stubby hands I can never get them to feel right. The only glove I've  used is a FJ pair for wet weather play.

I’m a bit of a brand jumper when it comes to gloves and have played everything from FJ, Callaway, Wilson, MG, and most recently Mizuno. In fact, the Mizuno Tour is really the only glove I’ve consciously repurchased.

I see this testing opportunity as a chance to continue exploring the glove market until I find that true winner.

On 4/1/2023 at 11:00 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

No not an April Fools! We have another member test from Red Rooster! 

So excited to have them part of a member test.

I also believe our first ever glove test too!

Also should be noted that in addition we have also organized video fittings for our testers when they are selected! Red Rooster has been a ton of fun to work with on this and give them big shout-out.

Don't forget to check our social channels!

They should also be coming in with a forum account to answer questions and join in on the testing discussion!

My glove inventory is full at the moment so I am not looking for gloves. M6 hand is a Cadet Medium which makes it a little difficult to find glov3s thar fit. That said, I shop for Bionic, MG & Kirkland Signature.I am sure the selected testers will enjoy reviewing the Roosters.

Over 1400 signups!

I’ll echo others thoughts that after talking with Kerry, he is very passionate about his gloves. I quit wearing gloves due to wear and cost but am very intrigued by the different versions of their gloves. Seems like they have a little something for everyone.   I think if they can get a durable tour quality glove, the sky’s the limit for Red Rooster. 

Add to that, Kerry joining the forum call to talk to members as well as wanting to be around for the review says all you need to know about him and what he thinks of his company. 

If you are a new or old forum member, don’t miss out on this great opportunity. 

4 minutes ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Wondering how many players or even patrons wished they had the Red Rooster rain gloves at the Masters today!

I was thinking the same thing, the way the rain was coming down they could have used then. 

17 hours ago, GolfSpy_BNG said:

Add to that, Kerry joining the forum call to talk to members as well as wanting to be around for the review says all you need to know about him and what he thinks of his company.

I said this in the forum call thread,  but the discussion about gloves was very eye opening and gave me new insights into this piece of equipment that many use to maintain connection with the golf club.    Anyone interested in this test should probably watch that video; and if you aren't interested in this test, that video will probably make you interested.

There is just something about a good golf glove. Bad ones you just throw in the cart and it is what it is. Good ones you coddle, you baby, and when they end their life of usefulness, you have a hard time throwing it away, because even with holes, it still feels better than a bad glove. I would like to put the Rooster to the test. 

I am currently testing different gloves from Footjoy to PXG trying to find just the right one , I have about half a dozen fresh gloves to compare it to hoping to narrow it down to 1 or at most 2 with 2nd one for wet or hot sweaty days, all other will move onto range glove designation. I have not had the opportunity to even see a pair of the Red Rooster gloves yet so I could give an unbiased opinion. My short back swing and harsh [ would have said violent when I was younger lol] transition into swing would be a good test of their durability. I am a righty who wears a Cadet M/L on left hand and will sometimes add right hand glove if heat and humidity are causing me any trouble or if choking down a lot on side hill lies.

It has been extremely difficult to find a glove that fits me properly in an extra large. Often the fingers are too long or it fits too. Loosely would be great to try out this glove to see if it would be a long-term solution. 

24 minutes ago, redbaronj33 said:

It has been extremely difficult to find a glove that fits me properly in an extra large. Often the fingers are too long or it fits too. Loosely would be great to try out this glove to see if it would be a long-term solution. 

If you watch the recording of the forum community call with Red Roster,  too long in the fingers means you need a cadet size and that you should really have to work to get a new glove on your hand.   Perhaps Cadet Large is a better sizing.  Watch the video and he goes into how you should size and fit your gloves.

I play Footjoy most of the time.  I have used some other brands but it seems they wear quickly.  I would love to find a glove that fits and wears well.

I've tried so many gloves I've lost track.

Callaway, Foot Joy, Glove It, Hand Up that I can remember.  Currently using a Hand Up glove.

Looking for that perfect glove. Was stabbed on my left wrist in high school, severing my tendons. My pinky and ring finger are short tendoned, so my grip isn’t stellar but been playing that way for 50 years now. But have noticed my hand aches more than usual…(66 years old). Willing to try new products that will better my game.

Thank you!

This Test is now closed to further comments.