Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,944 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Glove
Vendor: Red Rooster

The Sussex is a premium feel and fit golf glove for those that want the best performance and confidence in every shot they make

image.png

Advantages of Red Rooster

- Get great golf gloves every month, with no middleman and no markups – just the thinnest, softest, smoothest leather glove to keep swinging in comfort and class.

- Glove Up Like A Pro

- Get style and comfort in a tour-grade golf glove thanks to our AAA Cabretta leather product

- No Need To Compromise

- Maximum durability along with a consistent, soft feel means you can have it all!

- Monthly Subscription option!

Don’t worry about shopping around or running out – we deliver gloves straight to your home

Screenshot 2023-03-23 12.21.55.png

TESTERS ANNOUNCED!

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

Be sure to check out the Forum Social Channels on InstagramTwitter

137 Comments

Would love to try these gloves. I’m not a big fan of the look but if the performance and feel is there, I wouldn’t mind buying them. 

Currently going through several Asher gloves I bought in bulk. They have great styles but unfortunately, looks like the quality is different not just between the styles/color but even same color/style have slightly different quality. 

3 hours ago, DMAC said:

Hey Red Rooster allow me to give you a hand (left).  I play twice a week and would love to do so while wearing, modeling and critiquing your Sussex Glove.

Thank ya!

I see what you did there and approve. Be sure to add a picture to your profile if you are serious. I too want to see if the Sussex rules the roost. I don’t want to get too cocky but I’d gladly be a hand model.

Awesome chance to try a Red rooster glove. The colors would go perfect with my bag and club colors along with the colors on my ball of choice. So in trying to find a long lasting and comfortable glove, it would be a total color coordination.

Handy 

6 hours ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

No not an April Fools! We have another member test from Red Rooster! 

So excited to have them part of a member test.

I also believe our first ever glove test too!

Also should be noted that in addition we have also organized video fittings for our testers when they are selected! Red Rooster has been a ton of fun to work with on this and give them big shout-out.

Don't forget to check our social channels!

They should also be coming in with a forum account to answer questions and join in on the testing discussion!

Would love to compare my current Red Rooster to the new model.

I would love to test these gloves out. Just made my first purchase from Red Rooster today with the MGS promo. 

41 minutes ago, GolfSpy_APH said:

If there is a specific between lefty or righty we put it on. 

This one is open to ALL MGS forum Members!

Gotta love the inclusiveness and lack of discrimination against lefties! 

Another interesting opportunity here that might give some insight into the Most Wanted Glove testing. Maybe MGS might adapt some of the testing methods used by the spies themselves. 

Thank you to both MyGolfSpy and Red Rooster for giving our members the chance to put their gloves to the test. I am interested to see how the virtual fitting works as well.

A good glove is a staple. I have trouble finding XXL in Alaska, so when I do find one I get a handful to last me the season. The problem I have found is most manufacturers give up on a design quickly or they just change their manufacturing specs. If these folks can maintain quality and size specifications, they could create a lifetime customer out of me. I would be excited to try the product, and may even buy one myself just to give it a whirl. It is nice to see smaller outfits making new products and stepping away from the mainstream manufacturers. 

I tried the Red Rooster gloves and still have 2 in my bag.  They are great gloves and if this new model is anything like the earlier edition they will compare and beat any glove on the market. Please sign me up.

Excited for the opportunity to test a new glove, I am on my 3 brand and 6th glove this year.  Callaway dawn Patrol has done the best in longevity but it’s feel isn’t there. While the Callaway xspann feels the best it’s good for 3 rounds maybe.  Good luck y’all

This Test is now closed to further comments.