Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
1,944 signups
Equipment Type: Golf Glove
Vendor: Red Rooster

The Sussex is a premium feel and fit golf glove for those that want the best performance and confidence in every shot they make

image.png

Advantages of Red Rooster

- Get great golf gloves every month, with no middleman and no markups – just the thinnest, softest, smoothest leather glove to keep swinging in comfort and class.

- Glove Up Like A Pro

- Get style and comfort in a tour-grade golf glove thanks to our AAA Cabretta leather product

- No Need To Compromise

- Maximum durability along with a consistent, soft feel means you can have it all!

- Monthly Subscription option!

Don’t worry about shopping around or running out – we deliver gloves straight to your home

Screenshot 2023-03-23 12.21.55.png

TESTERS ANNOUNCED!

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

Be sure to check out the Forum Social Channels on InstagramTwitter

137 Comments

Such an important part of golf gear. I'd love to try out some new gloves. Currently rocking the Kirkland golf gloves. Too good of a price to beat and good quality. Always willing to give my gear a rivaled approach though. Good luck testers!

I wouldn't mind helping out as a tester. I feel very confident that I could manage to get the glove on and off as needed throughout my rounds.  I usually go through 5 or 6 pairs a year, as I wear one down a bit I transfer it to my indoor net range and another to the outdoor range.

Thanks

Holy smokes... somebody find the valve... this is like drinking from a firehose 😆.  I've not heard of Red Rooster Golf until today.  BIG SHOUT OUT to them and our admin team for making this product testing possible 👏.  Good luck to everyone!

I don't sign up for testing unless it's a product that I feel like I might actually use, beyond the testing phase.

For me, personally - I'm not going to pay $27-31 a glove, regardless of how good it is.

I can get a really good leather Kirkland glove at 4 for $22.99 (or $29.99 online).  So 4 gloves for the price of one - yeah, just not something I'd do.

As such, I'm out for this one.

Good luck to those who applied!

-- Peejer

Almost 1k sign-ups!

I have about 4 gloves I'm rotating, and I'm not very hard on gloves, so this isn't a test I'll sign up for. I am outfitted with them for the foreseeable future.

That being said, kudos to RR for giving the forum the chance to test these. They look great.

About 14 minutes on their website led to a $74 cart with real thoughts on having Range Roosters delivered to me and my dad every 3 months, but I exercised self control and backed away from the credit card.

Can't wait to be chosen to test!!

They look great and will match my outfits nicely.  With golfing 5 or more days a week I have been wearing mine out.

Tend to go through alot of gloves during our short season here in Saskatchewan. Would love to try something different than the usual suspects especially having Canadian connections!

12 hours ago, Peejer said:

I don't sign up for testing unless it's a product that I feel like I might actually use, beyond the testing phase.

For me, personally - I'm not going to pay $27-31 a glove, regardless of how good it is.

I can get a really good leather Kirkland glove at 4 for $22.99 (or $29.99 online).  So 4 gloves for the price of one - yeah, just not something I'd do.

As such, I'm out for this one.

Good luck to those who applied!

-- Peejer

Nothing wrong with a candid, honest POV. I did not notice the price of these.

Been using the Cape for the last month.  It's a very nice glove.  Red Rooster customer service is great.  First glove I bought tore on the eighth hole I had it.  More me ordering the wrong size than the glove.  One email was all it took for them to get replacements in the mail.  I am very hard on gloves and so far, these are holding better than any others I've tried.  

Always love trying new gloves, big fan of FootJoy as they are the most comfortable and most durable. Every other glove I've ever used doesn't last a month (Titleist, Mizuno, Callaway, Under Armor..). Very interested to see how these feel and how durable they are!

I stopped using a glove because I found I have a much better feel and touch without one. 

I might slap it on at the tee box for a shot or 2, but generally I go no glove. 

The glove of choice for me if I do use one is the Zoom Flexx-Fit. 

I've only ever bought 2 because they last so long, and the only reason I bought a 2nd one is because I lost the first one, but then got it back so now I have 2.

I'd be interested in seeing if there is a glove that can persuade me back to joining the glove club. 

I'd like to throw my name in the ring as a tester of the right handed gloves (lefty golfer).  Thanks!

Always looking for a good glove brand. Been hopping around between MG, costco and some srixon ones that I got a steal on.  None seem to ever last that long so definitely interested in something with better durability at a reasonable price.  That always seems to be the sore spot for me, the thicker gloves that seem like they would be more durable are like 3-4x the price of the ones i've been playing so they would have to last more than 4x longer which I don't think they ever will, hence why I stick with those.  I'd love to give these a try and see if they are the best of both worlds as claimed!

I would love to be chosen for this test. Seeing as Red Rooster is Canadian, they might appreciate the fact that I was born and raised in Oshawa, ON and now live in Raleigh (just down the street from their US HQ). I have never been a tester before, but I do have my own YouTube channel and would provide a quality write-up for this product.

10 minutes ago, dmacko99 said:

I would love to be chosen for this test. Seeing as Red Rooster is Canadian, they might appreciate the fact that I was born and raised in Oshawa, ON and now live in Raleigh (just down the street from their US HQ). I have never been a tester before, but I do have my own YouTube channel and would provide a quality write-up for this product.

Be sure to check out the READ MORE HERE link and FAQ on how to become a tester. It will help you understand and guide you as to how we select our testers, what the process is like, what you can do to better your chances and a whole lot more!

Also if you have more questions just ask!

Bought these after the they won the award for best glove last year. Ended up getting a glove that didn't live up to expectations. Their customer service was awesome to work with and they sent me out a replacement. I'd buy from them more frequently, but their gloves seem to last longer than most I have tried in the past.

Another great opportunity.  Did a little research on these gloves and sounds interesting.  I’m in on trying these out especially in the warm weather if FL.  
Thanks

I'd love to give the Red Rooster Sussex a try.  I currently am using the newest Callaway XSPANN and the Under Armour Iso-Chill golf gloves, both large. In the past, I have always tried on gloves before purchase to insure the fit of the glove.  I'm probably one of a small percentage of golfers who leaves my glove on for putting.  So the feel that the glove provides will be of importance for me. I look forward to having a chance to try these gloves.

Would love to try these out and see if they are worth bringing in for our charity tournament.  We provide a "shopping" experience for the golfers before the tournament and like to always bring in something new they haven't tried before.  If these golfs are all that they say they are, then it would be a great addition for our 19th Annual Family Place Tournament.

would love to try this glove- I am a lefty, so hope that I can get a right handed glove. I do use a glove on both hands quite often since I do play a fair amount in the cold or in the rain, so would love both hands as a second choice. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.