1,459 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: Zebra Golf

image.png

image.png

Testers Wanted: Zebra Putters

image.png

THE RANGE

Leveraging our iconic design heritage, including the Major-winning striped alignment system, our new range features four modern head shapes to suit every putting stroke and every type of golfer.

MyGolfSpy Forum and Zebra Golf are looking for 4 Testers to take part in Zebra Putter Test.

Testing opportunity is open to all MYGOLFSPY Forum Members in the United States, Canada, UK or Australia; and for both Left and Right Handed Members!

Test Models Available - 1 each of Zebra Golf's new putter designs:

image.png

__________________________________________________________________________________________

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

Want to be the first to know about testing opportunities? Follow us on Instagram & Twitter to be the first to know!

image.png

154 Comments

Devastated that this is US only. I still have an old Zebra in my old school bag. Would have loved to see how the new ones roll the ball. Hopefully the chosen testers have some connection to the old Zebra putters

Shame it's US only. My old man had one of the original Zebra putters with the stamped metal soleplate, and it was gorgeous to putt with, would have be great trying the new generation. 

Edit- just noticed it's since been changed to Australia as well, so I signed up. Would love to try the AIT 1, such a classic design

Got my first Zebra in 1991, standard gray, and used it for several years. One of my first online auction site purchases was a black deep face model I used until a few years ago. Regretted giving it away ever since. The new models look like the logical extension and modernization of one of the most iconic clubs in golf.

Recently purchased a Link 1 from LAB so it would be fun to put the 2 head to head and see what differences come out of it. 
We’ve got a muni course with some of the best green conditions I’ve seen anywhere. It’s pretty impressive. 

Great to see the revival of Zebra putters. I clearly remember owning one many years ago. No idea where that Zebra putter has gone but I liked it and would really like to test the newest version. 

I had an original Zebra putter back in high school.  Remember the zebra head covers?  Would love to try out the new one.  That AIT3 looks alot like the Odyssey Stroke Lab 10 Triple Track that I play now.  Very excited to possibly try this Zebra out.  Many good memories of this putter.  I think you could unscrew the bottom of the face and add washers as weights.  Before its time.

My dad has an original zebra mallet that I have been itching to try recently, just for nostalgia sake, so the emergence of new Zebra models is pretty cool. Looking forward to seeing the results of this testing, and maybe getting a chance to test one myself.

Putting was my strength.  I’ve lost it on short putts 4 - 6 ft.  I’ve been going through my stock of putters acquired through the years looking for one to settle on.  Would love to try a Zebra.  Good luck to all!

I was talking to a golfer the other day about the "zebra" putter, I think it was face balanced before face balance was popular. many many good golfers putted very well with this, I will be very interested to see the results of the test. congratulations to the testers...

I used to have a Zebra putter about 30 years ago one of my all-time favorites. I remember watching Raymond Floyd win one of many tournaments with that famous putter.  Now a senior golfer, would love to have one again. I’ll keep my fingers crossed. 🤞

This Test is now closed to further comments.