1,459 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: Zebra Golf

image.png

image.png

Testers Wanted: Zebra Putters

image.png

THE RANGE

Leveraging our iconic design heritage, including the Major-winning striped alignment system, our new range features four modern head shapes to suit every putting stroke and every type of golfer.

MyGolfSpy Forum and Zebra Golf are looking for 4 Testers to take part in Zebra Putter Test.

Testing opportunity is open to all MYGOLFSPY Forum Members in the United States, Canada, UK or Australia; and for both Left and Right Handed Members!

Test Models Available - 1 each of Zebra Golf's new putter designs:

image.png

__________________________________________________________________________________________

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

Want to be the first to know about testing opportunities? Follow us on Instagram & Twitter to be the first to know!

image.png

154 Comments

I'm another who has never heard of Zebra Putters.  It's great seeing other, lesser known products being added to the forum testing.  Thank you ZebraGolf and MGS for making this test opportunity possible!! 👏  Best of luck to all that apply, I look forward to reading the reviews on these.

Can’t say I’ve heard of Zebra. Be interesting to see the results. Especially if the blade style. 

Threw my name in the hat so to speak, but would like to also throw a curve into the offerings. I picked the #3 putter, but if picked and IF possible, would like to have the putter changed to a broomstick style, like the one  Si Woo Kim uses. This style of putter is making a come back of sorts on the tour. There are at least a half dozen, starting with Adam Scott who are using this type of putter and for those of us that prefer this style, it would be great to give it a review.  

3 hours ago, knightsofnii said:

Though I prefer fang style, I really want to try that style #3 with the ball pickup hole 🔥🔥🔥🔥

I had the same thought! 

I would be so happy to test any one of these!  I have an old Cleveland Classic circa 2003 for my gamer and an old Odyssey Dual Force 660 from the late 90s in my Sunday bag. 

I am excited for this test. I am curious how these zebra putters stack up to my ping putter. Good luck everyone can’t wait for these reviews 

Those Zebra putters look SWEET!! It would be fun to put one to the test with my putting. Looks very classy.

2 minutes ago, Ben Joest said:

The cut-off for signing up was this past Sunday at 8pm.IMG_0730.png.abdac9121c0e2d04a8f4ef746a094ead.png

my bad, for some reason i read this sunday, not past sunday. Coffee ain't kicking in yet!

Still got mine.  It's in mint condition.  Still got the original grip, (like new) and head cover.

I've also got a Ram Wizard, (Nickel).  Also with the original grip, in perfect condition, and the headcover.

I believe the Wizard might be worth a few bob now!

Never tried a Zebra, maybe the stripes can help align my putts into the hole.  lol

Have a blade (Odyssey) and looking to upgrade...would like to test the AIT1, AIT2 and AIT3. See if they compare to an Odyssey or a Scotty (Eyeing the Phantom X line).

I am an absolute putter junkie. Would love to see how Zebra has progressed.  Please consider me a candidate for the AIT 4 Blade.  

My first mallet putter was a hand me down Zebra from my grandpa. Loved that thing and have rolled mallets ever since. Will definitely sign up for this one.

Welp, looks like I'm too late 🙂. Next time.

On 6/6/2023 at 8:01 PM, ole gray said:

Good luck folks and MGS is rolling out the tests in record numbers! No doubt you all are having more opportunities than a cat in a minnow bucket. 

23/39 which we have booked so far.

Lots more to come and booked as far as October right now. 

Still have more companies we have reached out to or have reached out to us! 

We certainly hope that we don't see it slowing down significantly any time soon! 

This Test is now closed to further comments.