GROUP BUY: Jones X MyGolfSpy Forum Member Bags

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
25 signups
Equipment Type: Custom Bag
Vendor: Jones Golf Bags

Jones x MyGolfSpy Forum - Member Bags

image.png

We have a super opportunity for our forum members to purchase (THIS IS NOT A TESTING OPPORTUNITY) a customized Jones Trouper R Golf Bag complete with a custom embroidered MyGolfSpy Forum "For Spy Use Only" logo and your name or username.  You will have the option to choose from any stock color bag option and embroidery color for your name.

And the best part... We have a great price of only $175 (plus shipping and any applicable taxes)!

I am working on getting the shipping estimates and will update this post when I know.  For international members interested I will reach out with a custom quote for you before submitting an order.

image.png

We are expecting this to take around 2 months from our order submission date to be delivered.   In order to expedite the process we will submit all orders that we have this Friday (May 5th) so fill out the order form today!

Each bag will have the Logo on the front pocket as rendered below.

image.png

Then you can personalize your bag further with your username or name on the right side (long) pocket.  You can choose from Athletic or Script text and also choose the color used.

UPDATE ON NAMES: There will not be a character limit. Jones embroiders in hoops, so the more characters the smaller the embroidery/text will be, if that makes sense! The hoops that we will use on the right side will be 4 x 7 and 3 x 9.

Athletic v Script

IMG_4715.jpeg IMG_4738.jpeg

Available Color Options:

Black

IMG_4715.jpeg

White

IMG_4716.jpeg

Navy

IMG_4719.jpeg

Sonoma

IMG_4720.jpeg

Fern

IMG_4718.jpeg

Olive

IMG_4717.jpeg

Clay Green

IMG_4714.jpeg

Charcoal

IMG_4713.jpeg

Sienna

IMG_4712.jpeg

La Creme

IMG_4710.jpeg

Moon Gray

IMG_4709.jpeg

Navy with Light Pink

IMG_4711.jpeg

Head on over to Jones's website HERE to pick your options then come back here to fill out the order form!

If you have any questions just send me ( @GolfSpy_BOS ) a PM!

187 Comments

7 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

You read my mind.  If only these were a 14-way divider bag and I hadn't bought a used Sun Mountain back in 2008, I would have bought the Olive and a Le Creme for my wife... you know, if she ever decided to pick up the game 😊.  

In all seriousness, pretty tempting.  I do use iron head covers, so maybe I could get away with the 4 divider arrangement? 🤔

This is where I’m at as well. I prefer 14-way bags and just bought a Sun mountain last year but I think I might need the moon grey

IMG_1012.jpeg

Wow!  That was quick!  The teaser was just a couple days ago, and I said YES.  Too many choices; can’t make up my mind.  I’ll have to sleep on it.

I have a W/S Nexus bag that I bought new in 2018 for $49.  

IMG_0005.jpeg.b7940b0105c4d20dbcc768fa5394fbe7.jpeg

I love it; all zippers work perfectly, but the top is getting worn from pulling clubs.  It fits nice on my Sun Mountain cart, so I hope this Jones Bag does as well, but I could see myself carrying it on the course instead of just to the range as I do my bag.

I was just about to pull the trigger on the Sun Mountain C-130s stand bag… I may still do that as a dedicated cart bag.

Thanks @GolfSpy_BOS!!!

I gotta stop coming back and checking on this thread, each time I do I am tempted more and more!  

I’ve got an angel on one shoulder reminding me I already have a stand bag. On the other shoulder is the devil telling my stand bag is pretty old and that I should just pull the trigger… 

2 hours ago, TSauer said:

I gotta stop coming back and checking on this thread, each time I do I am tempted more and more!  

I’ve got an angel on one shoulder reminding me I already have a stand bag. On the other shoulder is the devil telling my stand bag is pretty old and that I should just pull the trigger… 

Just how good would that new LAB putter look in a nice new MGS Forum Bag though?

@GolfSpy_BOS incredible partnership, I can't say enough how good the quality of the Jones products are and how great the team there is to work with - if you need a new bag and arent taking advantage of this offer you are making a wild mistake. hands down the best stand bag I have owned in a long long long time, and I walk about 75% of all my rounds. and all the colors look even better in person. mine is prob 2 seasons old now and my buddy just stopped mid round on sunday to ask me about it.

that said... if the "testers wanted" button was actually the order form, you can ignore mine lol as much as I LOVE this bag I will never dig myself out of the hole of ordering another one lol

if anyone has any questions about this bag, hit me up happy to share any insight i can!

These bags look sweet and love all the color options. A bit on the fence, going to have to mull this one over. Big fan of the scripting on the side pocket

3 hours ago, JDP said:

@GolfSpy_BOS incredible partnership, I can't say enough how good the quality of the Jones products are and how great the team there is to work with - if you need a new bag and arent taking advantage of this offer you are making a wild mistake. hands down the best stand bag I have owned in a long long long time, and I walk about 75% of all my rounds. and all the colors look even better in person. mine is prob 2 seasons old now and my buddy just stopped mid round on sunday to ask me about it.

that said... if the "testers wanted" button was actually the order form, you can ignore mine lol as much as I LOVE this bag I will never dig myself out of the hole of ordering another one lol

if anyone has any questions about this bag, hit me up happy to share any insight i can!

so you want two then? 🤣