Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
7,262 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: EVNROLL

EVNROLL V-Series Putters

EVNROLL is back with another member test, this year focusing on the New V-SERIES putters!

image.png

Evnroll Putters first came to the golfing world’s attention in 2016 with a range of stunning 100% milled putters featuring designer Guerin Rife’s ground-breaking, patented “Sweet Face” Technology.

The innovative and unique groove technology is engineered to deliver uniform performance across the entire hitting area of the putter face for unprecedented accuracy and zero dispersion. Since then the brand has won multiple-awards internationally for its game changing technology including being the first company to win MyGolfSpy’s ‘Most Wanted blade and mallet’ back-to-back.

All EVNROLL putters come with SWEETFACE TECHNOLOGY.  On a 25 foot putt a ball hit ½” off center, outside the Sweet Spot (center of percussion), will travel 6” to 8” off line and 12” to 18” shorter. That miss hit is a missed putt.  To add to that the V-Series is customizable with different hosels depending on your putting stroke and needs.

image.png

For this test, members will be able to choose from any available V-Series Putter!

image.png

image.png

image.png

For this test we are looking for 4 MGS Forum Members to test the V-Series Putters.

This Test is open to all Right-Hand US Forum Members, and testers can choose any putter in the V-Series Lineup.

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

235 Comments

Best of luck to those who apply.

I was tempted to apply, but my putting is very consistent using the putter I have.

My only temptation would be to make more one putts, than two putts, as I very, very, very seldom have more than two putts per hole.

Looking forward to the comments and reviews.

I would love to test the Evnroll putter.  I have been using Odyssey putters for the last twenty years, both blade and mallet.  I'm current using an Odyssey White Hot V-Line Pro Mallet - 35". I've always been fascinated by the Sweetface technology and would love to give it a try.

So, putting is the worst part of my game. If I can learn to putt better my game wiuld dramatically change lol. When I purchased my Scottie Cameron it helped me with distance control but the roll stillnisnt great. Im pretty sure its not the putter but the person behind the putter. 

1688787971877814107009897848927.jpg

I got to be in on the first round of Evnroll testing - that putter remains in my bag after a brief hiatus when I was selected to test another putter.  I think the testers selected will be very pleased with what they are trying.  

Thanks to our Mods and Mr. Rife for this great MGS opportunity.  

On 7/6/2023 at 2:51 AM, GolfSpy_APH said:

Evnroll is back!

You need to take me off this list for a chance to test as I didn't see it was just for right hand. Would have love to test this one as I have been looking at these putters

4 hours ago, Alan Scalzi said:

You need to take me off this list for a chance to test as I didn't see it was just for right hand. Would have love to test this one as I have been looking at these putters

Will do and thanks for letting us know.

If an EVNroll putter can help improve the weakest part of my game, sign me up! I tend to pull my putts and it sounds like they have some models that could help me fix at least that part of my putting weakness.

I would normally sign up to test, but I was in SoCal in April and had been jonesing to go get a putter fitting with a smaller, more focused brand. Evnroll was always at the top of that list, so I made the trip to Carlsbad to make it happen. Couldn't be happier with my Evnroll ER2v with a mid-slant hosel. Alan was a fantastic fitter and heck, it was worth it just for a couple of key tips he gave me! So, enjoy my fellow MGS readers/ colleagues. Really good stuff!

This Test is now closed to further comments.