Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
7,264 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: EVNROLL

EVNROLL V-Series Putters

EVNROLL is back with another member test, this year focusing on the New V-SERIES putters!

image.png

Evnroll Putters first came to the golfing world’s attention in 2016 with a range of stunning 100% milled putters featuring designer Guerin Rife’s ground-breaking, patented “Sweet Face” Technology.

The innovative and unique groove technology is engineered to deliver uniform performance across the entire hitting area of the putter face for unprecedented accuracy and zero dispersion. Since then the brand has won multiple-awards internationally for its game changing technology including being the first company to win MyGolfSpy’s ‘Most Wanted blade and mallet’ back-to-back.

All EVNROLL putters come with SWEETFACE TECHNOLOGY.  On a 25 foot putt a ball hit ½” off center, outside the Sweet Spot (center of percussion), will travel 6” to 8” off line and 12” to 18” shorter. That miss hit is a missed putt.  To add to that the V-Series is customizable with different hosels depending on your putting stroke and needs.

image.png

For this test, members will be able to choose from any available V-Series Putter!

image.png

image.png

image.png

For this test we are looking for 4 MGS Forum Members to test the V-Series Putters.

This Test is open to all Right-Hand US Forum Members, and testers can choose any putter in the V-Series Lineup.

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

235 Comments

This is the test I really want to be a part of, Guerin Rife has made the best putters for the last 15 years and continues to be underrated.  The Gravity Grip is quite possibly the best putter grip ever made.

As a current Evnroll owner, this is a great opportunity. Face design is great and putter feels great. Would love to try the newer version with adjustable weights. 

Really hoping to be picked - would love to see how the newer Evnrolls compare to an older ER2 that I had and my current gamer Squareback 1.5.   Really glad they added adjustable weighting and would love to try to the short slant hosel on an EV2 to add some toe hang compared to the ER2. 

This looks like a great opportunity to test a brand with a growing positive reputation. Thank you for offering this to MGS readers!

I’m hoping that I will be lucky enough to get the opportunity to try this putter and find the answer to my putting woes. 

What a great opportunity. I’ve played Rife putters for years, but I’ve never had the opportunity to try an Evnroll ,but  I’d love to. They look amazing.

Nice, I heard a lot of good feedback for this brand !!! Hope to get one in my hands !!! Good luck to all participants.!!!

Evnroll has been on my want to try list for a while but never had the opportunity to try one out before buying. 

Would love to put it up against my gamer. 

Would be interesting because my tendency is to push putts slightly. Maybe something with a longer hosel would keep more putts from missing right. 

Always wanted to try these great putters and to be fitted with the correct hosel/shaft configuration.

Im currently using Evnroll ER10 Black Outback putter, I love how this putter aligns up on the putt...love to usea V series

This Test is now closed to further comments.