Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
7,264 signups
Equipment Type: Putters
Vendor: EVNROLL

EVNROLL V-Series Putters

EVNROLL is back with another member test, this year focusing on the New V-SERIES putters!

image.png

Evnroll Putters first came to the golfing world’s attention in 2016 with a range of stunning 100% milled putters featuring designer Guerin Rife’s ground-breaking, patented “Sweet Face” Technology.

The innovative and unique groove technology is engineered to deliver uniform performance across the entire hitting area of the putter face for unprecedented accuracy and zero dispersion. Since then the brand has won multiple-awards internationally for its game changing technology including being the first company to win MyGolfSpy’s ‘Most Wanted blade and mallet’ back-to-back.

All EVNROLL putters come with SWEETFACE TECHNOLOGY.  On a 25 foot putt a ball hit ½” off center, outside the Sweet Spot (center of percussion), will travel 6” to 8” off line and 12” to 18” shorter. That miss hit is a missed putt.  To add to that the V-Series is customizable with different hosels depending on your putting stroke and needs.

image.png

For this test, members will be able to choose from any available V-Series Putter!

image.png

image.png

image.png

For this test we are looking for 4 MGS Forum Members to test the V-Series Putters.

This Test is open to all Right-Hand US Forum Members, and testers can choose any putter in the V-Series Lineup.

New to the Forum? Interested in how we select our testers and want to increase your opportunity at being selected in this or future tests? READ MORE HERE!

235 Comments

I’ve only ever rolled an EVNROLL putter in a Roger Dunn. I’d be curious to see how this stacks up to my Scotty. I’ve got a couple of different grips from EVNROLL including the gravity grip and I like them both. Good luck to everyone! 

Good Luck everyone!

Anytime I am in a golf store I always get to putting around with the Evnroll stuff in there and more than once I almost walked out with one. This is a great brand and would love the opportunity to test it out. 

Another fantastic opportunity!  Good luck to all who apply to test and thank you to MGS and Evnroll.

Really cool test, super awesome for all those applying and the few lucky enough to be selected. Good luck to all applicants and huge shout out to MGS and Enroll!

Hi - I’m in search of consistency.  I rotate between my PXG Gunboat(from last year), a couple older blades and mallets.  From a feel standpoint, I prefer mallets.  I have designed and made (CNC milled from a machine I designed and made a couple years ago during the big COVID shutdown) several different mallets from a very dense hardwood and use lead or tungsten weights embedded in most to bring them all to approx. 385 gm.  They have good balance and are actually not bad to putt with.  But my putting is generally poor with anything in my hands (maybe I’ll try a cut-down 2x4 next😅).  I seem to get the best feel and result from a mallet with neutral or slight toe-hang balance and headweight in the 375-395gm range.  Maybe Evnroll is the answer for me.  I’d sure like to test that sweet-looking Evnroll mallet.

Ohhhhh yeah!!!  Love to check these out...especially if I could get it in MidLock.  Been thinking of trying that style for awhile now.

Only time I have ever hit one was in a PGA Superstore and it was used.  Looking to upgrade the Ping Bergen Vault I have had in the bag for the last 6 years. Looks meet the eye test, now on to the course! Thanks for the opportunity!!!

Why not?  Last area I haven't made a change in for some 15 years, so it would be interesting to see how new models and technology could help.

I love mallet putters and the many options here would be ideal for me to find the exact fit for my stroke.  Please count me in. 

Jerry

Have heard good things about the whole Evnroll series and never had a chance to test one. Would love to be a part of this and see if they can replace my current putter(s). Use an Odyssey O-Works 2 ball and a Cleveland Huntington Beach center shaft mallet depending on which one is in "time out"  Get in a groove with one for about 3-4 rounds and something breaks down...most likely in my aim or routine that throws things off and the next thing you know, the other one is in my bag and I repeat the process. Would like to lock in on one and be done with the switching back and forth. Golf is a fickle mistress in general but I find putting to be the absolute pinnacle of frustration in my game. 

I've been considering a new putter for some time. After yesterday's round where I 3-putt three out of four holes and missed 3 other putts that were 6 feet or less I need a new putter sooner than later. 

Would like to be considered to test the EV5.3 with short slant in right handed, normally I prefer black putters but thats an upgrade so duo or satin would be great, thanks for your consideration.

love my L.A.B. Mezz Maxx, and certainly doubt that it any putter will replace it in my bag.  However, Evenrol consistently lands at the top of the list everywhere you look.  A chance to put it up against my LAB could generate interesting conversation, and give folks looking to replace their putter a great place to start.

GolferXY

This Test is now closed to further comments.