Number of Testers
Signup Cutoff Date:
753 signups
Equipment Type: Simulator Mat
Vendor: Birdieball

Testers Wanted! Birdieball 2-In-1 Putting/Hitting Turf

image.png

From birdieball:

"Our high quality tour-grade Putting Green/Hitting Turf Combination is a perfect addition to your simulator space!  We all love simulator golf, but the putting aspect is often overlooked. Now, you can utilize your simulator space for both simulator golf and realistic putting practice. A simulator golf dream!

You can choose to use the putting surface itself as your hitting turf (you can hit directly off the turf), but keep in mind that you will likely experience some wear in the center of the green from repetitive swings. If you'd prefer to keep the putting surface free of wear, add on a 3' x 5' hitting turf to place in the center on top of the putting mat when using your simulator, or behind the putting mat. This will keep the putting surface pristine. Remove the hitting turf with ease when you are ready to practice your putting. Don't forget to add on the Hole Deepening Corner Shims to take your home putting practice up a notch."

Features include: 
High quality, ultra-durable nylon turf (Tour Quality)
No seam
Tight-woven with a true rolling heavy face weight
Grain Neutral. Stimp is in the 10-11 range
Portable (can be rolled up and stored away easily if need be)
Durable
Drop-in cups + extraction flags
Heavy rubber bumpers
Easily create breaks and contours
Use indoors or outdoors
Great for high-traffic situations

Screenshot 2023-07-09 11.48.09.png

This Member Testing Opportunity is open to all members in the US!

*Must have simulator to be eligible for this member test*

Good luck and looking forward to all the applications and reviews!

70 Comments

Living in a rural area of upstate NY it is a long distance to any driving ranges. This set up would be the ideal way to get in good practice. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to test this practice system. JJ

Best of luck to those that apply.

I use a smaller sized practice area due to space limitations, but this looks like a great set-up.

Interested in seeing the comments and reviews.

I have the Rapsodo MLM2PRO, but I dont have the home setup yet!! It would be great to have a complete simulator at home during these cold winters in Chicago!!! And with a baby on the way, wont have much time to go to the course to practice anymore. Would love to get 15 minutes of swings in at the house!!

I've owned the Birdie Ball putting green and and in my opinion, best there is for real green speed and feel.  My home simulator setup would be perfect for something that offers both hitting and putting...good luck to all who enter!

Best of luck to everyone. This would be an amazing product to test. I hit everyday, would be nice to see if it holds up to that kind of use!

I’m looking to replace my turf I’m my Simulator area. This would be a Great one to use. Good luck to everyone applying!

Maybe I am missing it, but I don't see the dimensions of the turf. I went big with my simulator, so I'm guessing this will not be wide enough to fit my setup.

I hope I get to use this set up. Ive heard great things about birdie ball. currently using monster mat and it's gonna be hard to beat that  

Good luck to those who apply. I have a hitting bay but no simulator yet. Will be adding a putting area this winter and this is the brand I will likely be going with. Good stuff right here!

7 minutes ago, Parshooter36 said:

Maybe I am missing it, but I don't see the dimensions of the turf. I went big with my simulator, so I'm guessing this will not be wide enough to fit my setup.

They have a variety of sizes for this. From 7.5 by 8 to 7.5 to 18 I believe. It is all on their site which is linked in the little birdieball at the beginning of the post. 

This Test is now closed to further comments.