TESTERS WANTED! ×

Eat Sleep Golf

Hey guys,

I've heard great things about this site, so figured I'd check it out and hopefully contribute to some of the discussions.  I've been involved in the golf industry for a number of years working on various projects relating to brand development and public relations.

I'm currently involved in a crowdfunding project for a really cool golf brand called Vision Golf, who manufacture a UV absorbing golf ball.  In a nutshell, it absorbs the suns UV rays to make it brighter and more visible.  Amazing in low lighting conditions.  Vision Golf is an Australian brand which has been around for over 8 years, but for the first time is launching their brand into the North American market.  I'd love to get some feedback from the MyGolfSpy community relating to the brand, product and crowdfunding campaign.  

The campaign can be viewed at: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/vision-golf-balls

Cheers,

Scott

Hi Scott, welcome to the forum!  It's very exciting to see Vision launching in NA, wish you guys the best of luck.

The MGS community has been aware of Vision for quite some time now, here is a really good thread to take a look at if you haven't seen it.

http://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/1799-vision-golf-ball-us-test-pilot-project-mygolfspy/

And here is another member review from last year.

http://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/7137-vision-golf-ball-review/

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Awesome, thanks for the quick reply hckymeyer.  It's great to see the past exposure that Vision has received and it's really exciting to now see their product line readily available in North America through this campaign.  

The Boz has really done an amazing job at building a very marketable brand with top quality products.  I'm excited to see what the future has in store for this great brand.

Cheers,

Scott

I have some of these balls, but got them way after the demo and all the posts on the forum.  Welcome, to the site.

:ping-small:G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small:G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small:G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:taylormade-small:P790 Black 4-A 
on :kbs: TGI 80S

:mizuno-small: ES21 54-8° & 58-12° on :kbs: Hi Rev

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Driver, 3w, 3H are JumboMax JMX UltraLite XS 

Welcome and take a look around.  There are great threads all over the place here to get involved in

Twitter @angrygolfhulk

Instagram angrygolfhulkDriver-Callaway Razr Fit 9.5* Stiff3 Wood-Taylormade R9 15* StiffHybrids 3,4,5 Rocketballz RegIrons 6-Gap Rocketballz RegSW-Cobra Trusty Rusty 55*LW-Taylormade Rac Black 60*Putter-Odyssey Sabertooth 33"Back up irons-Taylormade Rac Muscleback Forged 5-GW Rifle Shafts 6.0

Welcome to the site.

Another member had passed on a few of the Vision balls to me last year and found sound fairly good results. Look forward to seeing what you have coming up.

Thanks for the reply!  How did you like the Vision ball that you received.  I think it's a great brand with some really innovative products.  I'd love your feedback on the Test Pilot Team packs that we have listed in the Vision crowdfunding campaign. Have a look and let me know your thoughts: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/vision-golf-balls

• SPY VIP

Thanks for the reply!  How did you like the Vision ball that you received.  I think it's a great brand with some really innovative products.  I'd love your feedback on the Test Pilot Team packs that we have listed in the Vision crowdfunding campaign. Have a look and let me know your thoughts: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/vision-golf-balls

Honestly really like the ball and my wife has had excellent success as well. Feel wise there was one we both loved, thinking it was a X3 but not sure. Main thing was I used these mostly in Fall, winter and spring - viability was great and they maintained a good feel.

I'll take a look through the link and get back to you on that.

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

Honestly really like the ball and my wife has had excellent success as well. Feel wise there was one we both loved, thinking it was a X3 but not sure. Main thing was I used these mostly in Fall, winter and spring - viability was great and they maintained a good feel.

I'll take a look through the link and get back to you on that.

Awesome, thanks again for the quick reply.  From my experience, I have to agree with what you've said.  The balls perform well, but where they really stand out is in the low light conditions as the hi-visibility is second to none.

Cheers!

Archived