Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Breaking: CUSTOM LASER ENGRAVING part of the 3 BIG Things coming to BestGrips

BestGrips.com

Let me get straight to the point. 3 extremely big things are coming to BestGrips in the next 6 weeks. They range from kinda neat, to really cool, and finally game changing.

For the last month and a half I have been diligently working on the game changer and not much else. Unfortunately, this has caused an undesired absence from my online presence. This will be paid off in large dividends in the future.

The first thing will be unveiled in the next 2 weeks. It's the really cool secret that I can't talk about. I get asked about this all the time and I'm really excited to finally have an answer that I've never been able to provide.

The second thing that's kinda neat is the final launch of the new website. I know, you've probably heard me say this several times, but the snowball is tumbling down the mountain and picking up speed. The website will be live in 2-4 weeks. YAY!!!! It's going to be super sleek and ultra-modern (just like our grips!).

The final thing is the game changer. Can't talk about it at all, so don't ask any questions. It's a game changer, it's coming in less than 6 weeks, and I'm ecstatic about it!

While I'm sad that I haven't been around in my usual capacity I am not at all sorry. BestGrips just had two record breaking months in a row and I am the busiest I've ever been.

I've always said that it is easy to succeed when you are selling a superior product, however, we could not achieve the growth we've had, without the incredible support from customers and fans. I assure you that we will continue to make it easy to choose BestGrips, the best grips and headcovers in golf!

Albert

P.S. - What to take away from this:

1. 3 things coming in 6 weeks that range from kinda neat, and really cool, to game changing
  2. BOOM! We just had two record breaking months in a row
  3. Couldn't do it without our fans and customers
  4. Play lots of golf because... winter is coming  ;)

@bestgrips   @puttershoes

Best Grips is a second generation family business specializing in golf grips! We are the home of the only made in the USA (Texas to be specific) genuine leather golf grips and head covers. No fancy words, pictures or endorsements with BestGrips.com, just the best performing golf grips money can buy!

Check out the new site (www.bestgrips.com)!
Use "golfspy" for free shipping on all U.S. orders over $50!

What's in my BG custom club glove staff bag? Click here.

Current ball of choice: 'Stones three three zero.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the update! Can't wait to see the new website and the cool new best grips stuff!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

Thanks for the update! Can't wait to see the new website and the cool new best grips stuff!

Thanks!

So what's the game changer coming in about 6 weeks?  Huh, Huh, Huh?

Can't tell you. Top secret!

Best Grips is a second generation family business specializing in golf grips! We are the home of the only made in the USA (Texas to be specific) genuine leather golf grips and head covers. No fancy words, pictures or endorsements with BestGrips.com, just the best performing golf grips money can buy!

Ummmmmm WOW

Twitter @angrygolfhulk

Instagram angrygolfhulkDriver-Callaway Razr Fit 9.5* Stiff3 Wood-Taylormade R9 15* StiffHybrids 3,4,5 Rocketballz RegIrons 6-Gap Rocketballz RegSW-Cobra Trusty Rusty 55*LW-Taylormade Rac Black 60*Putter-Odyssey Sabertooth 33"Back up irons-Taylormade Rac Muscleback Forged 5-GW Rifle Shafts 6.0

exciting - looking forward to seeing the new website! 

It's been a real labor of love. I'm going to be very happy when it's live!

Congrats Albert on your recent success and I'm stoked to see your new website. 

Tim

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

Congrats Albert on your recent success and I'm stoked to see your new website. 

Tim

Thank you very much!

The final thing is the game changer. Can't talk about it at all, so don't ask any questions. It's a game changer, it's coming in less than 6 weeks, and I'm ecstatic about it!

Hahahaha!

This is MGS, can't we get some spy shots?!?!?!?!

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

This is MGS, can't we get some spy shots?!?!?!?!

Sadly no, but, there is a possibility that the release date may be moved up.

Hopefully the news is that midsize will be available in the micro perf. And that you're gonna start offering a non-stitchback grip (wrap maybe).

I'd order the under last and straps but I've never been able to wrap leather grips exactly the same every time lol.

And maybe the scorecard holders will be available in more custom designs? Preferably without the state of Texas cutout on them.

Throwing guesses/wishful thinking out there, sorry.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Hopefully the news is that midsize will be available in the micro perf. And that you're gonna start offering a non-stitchback grip (wrap maybe).I'd order the under last and straps but I've never been able to wrap leather grips exactly the same every time lol.

We can do a custom set of oversized microperfs now. At this time, with so many club options, I'm just waiting to see what's popular before I double my inventory requirements.

The wrapped grip is probably going to stay dead. The peeling issue is simply too great to overcome. Once we figured out what the cause of the problem was we stopped making the wrapped grip immediately. Not going to sell something without 110% confidence.

We can do a custom set of oversized microperfs now. At this time, with so many club options, I'm just waiting to see what's popular before I double my inventory requirements.

The wrapped grip is probably going to stay dead. The peeling issue is simply too great to overcome. Once we figured out what the cause of the problem was we stopped making the wrapped grip immediately. Not going to sell something without 110% confidence.

That's why I asked about the wraps. The stitchback design rubs my fingers raw and it wore a spot in my glove on the other hand's finger. Guess I should lighten the grip pressure up a little lol.

In The Bag

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

The first BIG NEWS has arrived ahead of schedule and passed the dirt test. Very impressed so far.

The first BIG NEWS has arrived ahead of schedule and passed the dirt test. Very impressed so far.

Did you throw it in mud like they do with guns and see if it performs?

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Did you throw it in mud like they do with guns and see if it performs?

That's the testing procedure for all of our grips! haha

Look for a sneak peek of the first BIG surprise tomorrow! More details will be released next week (ahead of schedule!!!!!).

It is now tomorrow. Let's get it on!

It's about to start making the rounds.

The wait is over! Here is the sneak peek of the new grip! There is a really big feature of it you will learn about next week! Until then, let the anticipation grow.

Posted Image

Hand stitched backing ?

Twitter @angrygolfhulk

Instagram angrygolfhulkDriver-Callaway Razr Fit 9.5* Stiff3 Wood-Taylormade R9 15* StiffHybrids 3,4,5 Rocketballz RegIrons 6-Gap Rocketballz RegSW-Cobra Trusty Rusty 55*LW-Taylormade Rac Black 60*Putter-Odyssey Sabertooth 33"Back up irons-Taylormade Rac Muscleback Forged 5-GW Rifle Shafts 6.0

Hand stitched backing ?

He's always had handstiched backing. Look a little closer

Is it a weighted counter balanced top that's interchangeable?

Twitter @angrygolfhulk

It's a carbon fiber weave (or CF style) grip, look at the file name. The white CF weave would look siiiiiiiick on a UST Frequency filter.

In The Bag

Archived