Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Breaking: CUSTOM LASER ENGRAVING part of the 3 BIG Things coming to BestGrips

BestGrips.com

I like it. Got any without the superman embossing? Or with Tiffany blue or aqua stitching? Cost? Still haven't seen them on the site.

And how about a scorecard/yardage book cover in this material? Possible?

Oh yeah, I always emboss my grips, but we have a ton of plains. I have carolina blue stitching? These are going to retail at $40. I haven't had a chance to put them on (on the phone all day about the engraving). I'll probably do it after dinner.

Scorecard covers are possible (I can embroidery with tiffany).

@bestgrips   @puttershoes

Best Grips is a second generation family business specializing in golf grips! We are the home of the only made in the USA (Texas to be specific) genuine leather golf grips and head covers. No fancy words, pictures or endorsements with BestGrips.com, just the best performing golf grips money can buy!

Check out the new site (www.bestgrips.com)!
Use "golfspy" for free shipping on all U.S. orders over $50!

What's in my BG custom club glove staff bag? Click here.

Current ball of choice: 'Stones three three zero.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carolina Blue... No thanks.

I'll get with you in the AM about these. Shoot me a pm or leave me a email addy. I have more questions and don't want to muddy this thread all up.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Will do. Carbon fiber pistol grip is up. Better pictures will be coming (probably with the new site).

Best Grips is a second generation family business specializing in golf grips! We are the home of the only made in the USA (Texas to be specific) genuine leather golf grips and head covers. No fancy words, pictures or endorsements with BestGrips.com, just the best performing golf grips money can buy!

Is it possible to order the CF white in the D last? Is the D last slimmer than the pistol shape?

What's the difference between Hand Laced and Bestgrip Stitch?

It is, it was late last night and I decided to just put up the pistol. The D is larger and similar to a paddle shape.

Hand-laced is the "stitchback" method where the thread is obvious. BestGripStitch is our club grip method and much more understated. Both are hand sewn

Ahhhh. I always thought D was the smaller sized last.

OK, so for the thinnest feel I should order pistol with BestGripStitch and no padding under the leather?.

Yeah, that's probably your best bet. For something like that (really special order or something not on the site) call or email (8668672291 or [email protected]). Technology limits all of the things we can show, but we can do just about anything.

Here is the latest engraved Puttershoe!

This is on RealTree camo with subtle skull and crossbones and a pirate font BestGrips!

10750391533_1f903dbbfb.jpg

I'm going to work on getting more revealing pictures of it this afternoon, because the engraved skulls look amazing with the camo!

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Scotty liked the weave pattern as today's secret release had black weave headcovers. There's also a truck hitch cover and wine stopper among other things.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Archived