Sign in to follow this  
GolfSpy_X

JUST ARRIVED - Wilson FG Tour M3, C100 & D100 Irons

Just came in, so I wanted to show you guys the visual difference between the newest irons from Wilson.

Pictured below: Wilson FG Tour M3, Wilson C100 and Wilson D100 irons

We will be doing some additional testing on some of the irons in the near future and will provide you those details as soon as it is completed.

For now enjoy the pics and let Wilson know what you think about their newest iron line-up and where they look to be going in the future.  They love the feedback!

misc-32-10.jpg

misc-32-11.jpg

misc-32-12.jpg

misc-32-13.jpg

misc-32-14.jpg

misc-32-15.jpg

misc-32-16.jpg

misc-32-17.jpg

misc-32-18.jpg

misc-32-19.jpg

misc-32-20.jpg

misc-32-21.jpg

misc-32-22.jpg

misc-32-23.jpg

misc-32-24.jpg

misc-32-25.jpg

misc-32-1.jpg

misc-32-2.jpg

misc-32-3.jpg

misc-32-4.jpg

misc-32-5.jpg

misc-32-6.jpg

misc-32-7.jpg

misc-32-8.jpg

misc-32-9.jpg

misc-32-26.jpg

misc-32-27.jpg

misc-32-28.jpg

misc-32-29.jpg

Geezes the M3's look sweet

That's what I was gonna say! Wilson is stepping their game up

After the initial testing I'd be happy to throw in an additional speed review of the M3's ;)

They only sent the 7 irons for each set, so it would most definitely be a "speed" review.

After the initial testing I'd be happy to throw in an additional speed review of the M3's ;)

They only sent the 7 irons for each set, so it would most definitely be a "speed" review.

5-PW? These based on Hybrid sets?

I cannot contain my excitement. I REALLY hope they equal the excellence of the V2s. What is the stock shaft in the M3?

ODdly, the D100 says the least to me.  That top down picture really says bad things like, "Damn that club has a fat arse!". The M3 is flat gorgeous though, while the C100 has the looks of a good 'tweener

I like the looks of all of them.  Glad to see Wilson Staff moving forward.  I had a set of D11's and liked them a lot.  These look much better.

I love the M3's. I'm currently very happy with the Ci11's, and I don't think the C100's seem like they offer enough to make a change... unless they step up to a very premium shaft! Maybe KBS Tour, or C-Taper Lite.  That might make it worth the change. 

Love the looks of all the new Wilson Irons. The C-100 seems to be the one best suited for my game. I also like the fact that the stock graphite offering of the C-100 is the Aldila RIP Phenom 75, although I would like the same shaft but a little heavier weight. Can't wait to try them out.

Perhaps if enough people ask for it, maybe Wilson can run a contest on here. Would love a chance to win these. Wilson seems like they are definitely moving forward in a positive way. 

You ok RP? Seem a little vexed?

The C100 and D100 will probably sell well in the UK, the last generations of GI club have done ok - not special but well enough. The FG Tours not so, don't think we can bring ourselves to shell out top dollar.

Hit a mates ci9's once and thought they were pretty good really.

I do quite like the look of these FG Tour 3's, but RP is right I wouldn't pay my money to play them; I'd probably not even demo them as it's quite hard to find demos of the FG tours over here. Mind you if they were sat in the sale section at a reasonable price who knows? After all I never thought I'd buy a set of pings.

As for adding tour to things! Wilson are far from alone in that little game.....

It's horses for courses at the end of the day, the c and d irons are cheap over here and as such undercut taylormade, callaway and ping (well the latest models anyway) in the big shops and are about equal with cleveland. The FG series and classic blades, no real discounts - so what would you buy? Them or one of the 'big' companies.

For me I get more vexed about callaway and the hogan brand or what the hell is going on at cleveland golf.....but I get what you saying about Wilson Staff.