Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

JUST ARRIVED - UGCA Apparel

GolfSpy_X

• SPY VIP

UPDATE: Brad from UGCA is offering a special discount for MyGolfSpy readers! It will run for a few weeks at 40% off everything.

Code: MGS40

Brad from UGCA Apparel sent a few items for me to take a look at.  For those not familiar with the brand here is some quick notes.

From The Company:

UGCA 'Underground" is the brainchild of Matt Wickam, who wanted to bring his Underground lifestyle together with his passion for golf.  In 2010 during a golf trip to England, the concept of the company took over his mind while riding the iconic Underground subway.  He had long ago earned the nickname "Underground" from his buddies. 

Upon returning home he set the wheels in motion and in 2011 Underground introduced their first products to market in Southern California, hence the name UGCA. Brad Cochran joined the UGCA team in 2012 bringing a wealth of knowledge in the golf industry.

Brad had played professionally for 5 years and was looking for something different. In 2013 we opened operations in Canada with the help of Ryan Leal. Ryan has always had a great passion for golf and fashion, the decision to join the team was easy. Last but not least we needed someone to be the voice of reason. Ron Richard has been a long time friend of Matt Wickam bringing so much to the table in terms of business management and international relationships. 

Finally, the group was complete. Underground is a collaboration of minds, bringing something different to the golf industry. Matt and the growing team have been living the lifestyle, playing the game, and working hard to ensure our customers have an unreal look on or off the course. We hope to see you out there. 

VISIT THE WEBSITE

The Gear:

misc-32-41.jpg

misc-32-42.jpg

misc-32-43.jpg

misc-32-38.jpg

misc-32-39.jpg

misc-32-40.jpg

#TruthDigest

Little white specks all over the buckle

I see it too, on the back of the buckle it looks dinged.

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

Anyone else having issues getting into their website?  Neither the US or Canada versions will load for me right now.

Edit: Nevermind, it finally loaded.  Just really slow right now

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Sharp ...

Driver:   :taylormade-small: M3 Tensei CK Pro Blue
3-Metal:: :callaway-small: GBB EPIC, FujiKura Pro Green

5-Metal:  :cobra-small: F-7, FujiKura Pro

Irons:   :mizuno-small: MP-18 SC, KBS Tour 120

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:   RTX-3  52 - 56 - 60
Putter:  EVN-Roll ER-5

Ball :  :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

Range Finder:  Busnnell Tour-X,  Garmin S20 

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

Sorry for the slow site as of late. We just switch from a shared server to a VPS so we shouldn't be slow from here on out.

First off, thanks for the post, appreciate it.

As far as people wondering the fit. If you are a fit or skinny guy, they will fit perfect in my opinion. If you are a tad larger, you need to go up a size. I designed the cut to come in on the sides so if you wear it not tucked in, it still hugs your body instead of looking like a mack truck.

Buckle quality isn't what we would like. The front in our opinion is good. The back of it isn't but we are working on that. 

Website down. Shirts look good,can't wait to get onto site.

Driver: Titleist TSi3 9.0*/Accra Tour Zx475 75 x stiff
Fairway: Titleist TSi2 13.5*/Fujikura Pro 2.0 Tour Spec 85 x stiff
Hybrid/ Driving Iron: Titleist U505 3 iron 20*/ Project X Hzrdus RDX Smoke 90 x stiff
Irons: Cobra Forged Tec 4-PW/ KBS C Taper stiff hard stepped once
Wedges: Vokey SM9 50*F/ KBS C Taper x stiff
Wedges: Vokey SM8 54*D/ TT DG s200
Wedges: Vokey Hand Ground 58*T/ TT DG Tour s400
Putter: Scotty Cameron Monterey 35"
Ball: Titleist Pro Pro V1

• SPY VIP

Sorry for the slow site as of late. We just switch from a shared server to a VPS so we shouldn't be slow from here on out.

As far as people wondering the fit. If you are a fit or skinny guy, they will fit perfect in my opinion. If you are a tad larger, you need to go up a size. I designed the cut to come in on the sides so if you wear it not tucked in, it still hugs your body instead of looking like a mack truck.

Buckle quality isn't what we would like. The front in our opinion is good. The back of it isn't but we are working on that. 

Thanks for checking in, I'll have to take a look at some options.

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

Sounds like they'll fit perfect on me.

Posted Image

• 4 weeks later...

Archived