divot.com

Used Cobra AMP Hybrid Golf Club

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    dmc1368

• By snakebite
      Nike Lunar Control Vapor and Lunar Control 4 ID Golf Shoes, size 12. Worn but with less than 10 rounds on each. Looking to get $50/each but open to offers. 

• By Rodilroy
      Hello there!
      Since there aren’t near ranges where I live and courses memberships and fees are expensive, I have searched for alternatives.
      Found the famous Birdie balls and the Almost Golf Balls and yesterday I came across this new ball: Sci-Core practice ball: here’s a link to a video of them: https://youtu.be/sjVC1mCJEF4
      I have to admit they look good at least. They seem to be similar to the Almost Golf Balls.
      Has anyone from this forum tried them? Would love to see your reviews and experiences
    • By JimNantzsToast
      Hey everyone! new member/first post here so bear with me!
      Callaway (unknown model) Grey Goose stand bag (looks awesome, purchased from PlayItAgain)
      Cobra F7 Driver - Stiff 60g Fukijura shaft - Garfield "Born 2 Birdie" Headcover
      Callaway Rouge 3 wood - Adila Synergy Regular shaft
      Cobra F7 5 wood - Regular Fukijura shaft - My old Callaway Diablo 3 wood Headcover
      TaylorMade TP Rescue 4/22* - I'm not sure how old this is, I am in the market for something new
      Cobra F8 Iron set 5-GW - Regular flex TrueTemper XP90 shafts 
      Ping Tour-S 54*/12* bounce wedge - KBS Tour Shaft
      Adams Tom Watson 58*/8* bounce wedge - Adams branded shaft
      Tommy Armour Impact #3 Putter - 35" Black painted shaft
      I think the next things to be replaced are the Rescue, then the wedges, then the driver. I also have the 38" Counterbalanced TA putter I have used twice if anyone is interested! Enjoy the pictures:

• By Golfspy_CG2
      Testers Announced!
      These are the forum members who will be testing the Tour Edge Exotics CBX 119 Hybrid:
      @fozcycle @MattF @bens197 @dhartmann34 ______________________________________________________

Hybrids have long been a love/hate club for many players.  Many love them and the forgiveness they offer, and many hate them for their tendency to hook.  Finding the perfect or even dependable hybrid is often an ever going process for many players.   It's also not one you see a lot on the PGA Tour.  But if you have spent any time watching the PGA Tour Champions over the past couple months, you no doubt have noticed two things. 
      1) A big tour presence by Tour Edge, in not only it's well established fairway woods, but more recently the  Exotics CBX hybrid popping up in the bags of Scott McCarron and others.  The club has been vital to McCarron as he has won two events in the last three weeks.   What makes this hybrid so attractive, well  we'll if a picture is worth 1,000 words, then a video must be worth at least 2,000.   So see for yourself
       So there it is, we're looking for four testers to test, review and keep a Tour Edge Excotics CBX 119 hybrid of your choice.  Follow the instructions below. 
      Per the OEM's request this testing is open to Right Handed Golfers in the US. 
      Do Not Quote this post in your entry:  Doing so may lead to disqualification.
      Provide the following information:
      First Name/City, State
      Handicap/SS
      Current hybrid model Played
      What loft you think you would choose and why
      We'll be picking the testers sometime next week so check back to see if you've been selected.  Good Luck!!

• By Rob L
      Cobra F8+ fujikura atmos red ts 6s
      Callaway rogue 4 wood fujikura pro 7s
      Ping g25 20 degree fujikura pro 8r+
      cobra forged tec black 5-g oban ct115 r+
      cleveland cg10 52 stock
      cleveland rtx3 56 60 stock
      odyssey stroke lab Tuttle flow 
      tp5 
  • Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!