Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Hello from Charleston, SC

Hi all -

I'm an avid golfer and craft beer enthusiast from Charleston, South Carolina.  We're just getting into the best time of the year for golf, and I'm looking forward to sharing the experience here with my fellow southerners - and hopefully giving some entertainment to the golfers up north as well!

If you're like me and frequently find yourself wanting to play but have no one to play with, then check out Albatross Golf.  It's a project I developed on the side so I could always find someone to play with (I don't make a cent off of it).  Hopefully it will benefit some of you as well.

Welcome to the sight.  I am an enormous fan of your city.  Was down there in april en route to the masters and got to play the ocean course on Kiawah.  Lovely area that my wife and I have on our top 5 retirement spots.

Twitter @angrygolfhulk

Instagram angrygolfhulkDriver-Callaway Razr Fit 9.5* Stiff3 Wood-Taylormade R9 15* StiffHybrids 3,4,5 Rocketballz RegIrons 6-Gap Rocketballz RegSW-Cobra Trusty Rusty 55*LW-Taylormade Rac Black 60*Putter-Odyssey Sabertooth 33"Back up irons-Taylormade Rac Muscleback Forged 5-GW Rifle Shafts 6.0

Welcome to My golf Spy.......

Driver:   :taylormade-small: M3 Tensei CK Pro Blue
3-Metal:: :callaway-small: GBB EPIC, FujiKura Pro Green

5-Metal:  :cobra-small: F-7, FujiKura Pro

Irons:   :mizuno-small: MP-18 SC, KBS Tour 120

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:   RTX-3  52 - 56 - 60
Putter:  EVN-Roll ER-5

Ball :  :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

Range Finder:  Busnnell Tour-X,  Garmin S20 

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

Welcome to the site Albatross! I had a quick look at the link you provided to your app - great idea! It doesn't seem to be available on the New Zealand App Store, but I'm moving to the US permanently in 10 days (and know very few golfers where I'll be living) so this could be just the ticket to find some guys to play a round with.

Drop in any of the threads that interest you

Brad

Welcome to the site Albatross! I had a quick look at the link you provided to your app - great idea! It doesn't seem to be available on the New Zealand App Store, but I'm moving to the US permanently in 10 days (and know very few golfers where I'll be living) so this could be just the ticket to find some guys to play a round with.

Drop in any of the threads that interest you

Brad

What am I ?  Chopped meat ??????? hahahaha

Driver:   :taylormade-small: M3 Tensei CK Pro Blue
3-Metal:: :callaway-small: GBB EPIC, FujiKura Pro Green

5-Metal:  :cobra-small: F-7, FujiKura Pro

Irons:   :mizuno-small: MP-18 SC, KBS Tour 120

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:   RTX-3  52 - 56 - 60
Putter:  EVN-Roll ER-5

Ball :  :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

Range Finder:  Busnnell Tour-X,  Garmin S20 

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

Welcome to the forum.  Charleston is one of my favorite places to visit and I spent a lot of my high school and college years vacationing in Seabrook, SC.

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

Welcome neighbor glad to see someone else from South Cacklacky on here. I am 70 miles or so North of you in Garden City Beach or Murrells Inlet

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Archived