Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

#MOVEMBER 2013 - It's Grow Time

The Dansome

• SPY VIP

#MOVEMBER is here! Let's grow some stache again!

It's been a year and time to start raising for men's health again!

http://ca.movember.com/mospace/249918/

http://ca.movember.com/team/974705

movemb.jpg

About Movember

As an official global charity, Movember's vision is to have an everlasting impact on the face of men's health. During November each year, Movember is responsible for the sprouting of millions of moustaches around the world. Through the power of the moustache, vital funds and awareness are raised to combat prostate and testicular cancer and mental health challenges.

HOW IT WORKS
Movember encourages men to join the movement by growing a moustache for the 30-days of November. After REGISTERING on Movember.com, these generous Mo Bros start the month clean-shaven, then grow and groom their Mo (slang for moustache), asking friends and family to donate to their efforts. With their new moustaches, these Mo Bros act as walking and talking billboards, bringing awareness to men's health issues and prompting conversations wherever they go.

Movember's not just for Mo Bros. Mo Sistas are an important part of Movember's success. Once REGISTERED, Mo Sistas raise funds and encourage the men in their lives to get involved. Essentially, Mo Sistas do everything that Mo Bros do, without a Mo. Learn more about Mo Sistas HERE.

At the end of the month, Mo Bros and Mo Sistas celebrate their Movember journey by throwing their own Movember EVENTS or attending one of the official GALA PARTÉS held around the world.

THE MOVEMBER EFFECT
Movember supports world class men's health programs that combat prostate and testicular cancer and mental health challenges. These programs, directed by the Movember Foundation, are focused on awareness and education, living with and beyond cancer, staying mentally healthy, living with and beyond mental illness and research to achieve our vision of an everlasting impact on the face of men's health.

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

We are on baby watch at my house, could be any day now.  I've been told by the wife that I am not allowed to shave the 'stache until after newborn pictures are done.  So I have to start out with the full beard for this year.

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

• SPY VIP

We are on baby watch at my house, could be any day now.  I've been told by the wife that I am not allowed to shave the 'stache until after newborn pictures are done.  So I have to start out with the full beard for this year.

I will accept this excuse but encourage your wife to push.

CONGRATS!!

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

• SPY VIP

Can I sponsor you MBP?  

I want to see you grow the word "MyGolfSpy" underneath and we will take this thing global!

Literally the best #Movember I have EVER seen.

#TruthDigest

Please tell me that's Photoshopped :P

MENTOR, L4 COACH & TRAINER  FIRST TEE GREATER HOUSTON
HDCP: 8.3  (GHIN: 3143312)
In my bag, April 2023
:titelist-small: TS3 Driver & 4 Wood Hzrdous Smoke Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:titelist-small: TS2 Hybrids  Mitsubishi Tensei Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:mizuno-small:  MP-59 5-PW; KBS Tour (Regular Flex)
:titelist-small: SM8 Wedges

EVNROLL ER2  Putter
SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND BALL
Sun Mountain Cart Bag
:Clicgear: 4.0 Push Cart (I'm walking 9 outta 10 rounds!!)

I've had a really long day but I finally came home to see something amazingly wonderful, and totally brightened up my evening.  Thank you X for your donation to our Movember team!  it means a lot and I hope the good karma, mojo, keeps flowing and is paid forward to this great site too.

Ladies, if you want to participate, Meisha Tate (MMA fighter) has a way you can participate in this month...

image.jpg

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

• 2 weeks later...

Newborn pictures are done and here is the aftermath...

IMG_1444 (Custom).JPG

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Does it bother anyone else when people claim participation yet they have no clue why they're growing other than it's November? They call themselves participating yet don't know what the purpose of the month is. They don't raise money, but more importantly they don't spread the message of men's health awareness? If it's just me, maybe I'm weird. I don't grow myself, but I donate to those that do and support them. But it pisses me off when people are growing and don't know why. Maybe it's because I've had family members afflicted by the diseases. Maybe it's when I've tried to educate people on what Movember is about and they respond with they don't have time for all that. Regardless, it aggravates me

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

• SPY VIP

Does it bother anyone else when people claim participation yet they have no clue why they're growing other than it's November? They call themselves participating yet don't know what the purpose of the month is. They don't raise money, but more importantly they don't spread the message of men's health awareness? If it's just me, maybe I'm weird. I don't grow myself, but I donate to those that do and support them. But it pisses me off when people are growing and don't know why. Maybe it's because I've had family members afflicted by the diseases. Maybe it's when I've tried to educate people on what Movember is about and they respond with they don't have time for all that. Regardless, it aggravates me

Couldn't agree more Rookie, there's a purpose to it and should be recognized. My father went through prostate cancer and that's why Nidine and I got on board. Thank Rook if you donated to us and if not thanks for donating to the cause either way.

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

ort.jpg

Thanks again to everyone who helped out. Here's how our team did for the month of Movember.

Mrs.MBP set a goal of $1200 and in the end we raised $1612!

Way to go guys!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

Archived