BestGrips.com

A look inside BestGrips at a new proto-puttershoe

Our Sponsors

BestGrips prides itself on being one of the last companies that actually makes its own products. Too many companies have become "re-marketers," moving production to countries with cheap labor. It's bad business that creates more problems than it alleviates!

While making your own products has many benefits, my favorite is making onsie and twosies like this...

10701430514_a2fb155f17.jpg

This is a proto-Puttershoe dubbed the Putterboot. It's specifically designed for putters with long, or unorthodox, necks. Because of the longer flap, it also fits in the bag better. The luxurious leather is a new for 2014 option called Vermont Maple.

Me likey!!!

Do you also make "shoes" that are slimmer at the neck fir a tighter fit?

Interesting for owners of Longnecks. Looks good and that peanut butter color is awesome.

Me likey!!!

Do you also make "shoes" that are slimmer at the neck fir a tighter fit?

We have a couple designs we are working on simultaneously. A slim, a boot, and a mallet. I don't think you will ever see us push those as a main line, but they will be order able in the new custom studio (coming with the new website).

Interesting for owners of Longnecks. Looks good and that peanut butter color is awesome.

The color is amazing. One of our best looking leathers ever.

That color is amazing! I'm thinking a scorecard holder in that leather, with your new laser engraving.

I hate to be persnickety, well, not really, I am that way by nature, but either the title is off or I am missing a picture.

The title says, (I will copy/paste so as not to inadvertently change the meaning).

A look inside BestGrips at a new proto-puttershoe

Ok, looks good on THE OUTSIDE, but we were promised a look INSIDE.

You OEM's are always promising one thing and delivering another.

:lol:

I hate to be persnickety, well, not really, I am that way by nature, but either the title is off or I am missing a picture.

The title says, (I will copy/paste so as not to inadvertently change the meaning).

Ok, looks good on THE OUTSIDE, but we were promised a look INSIDE.

You OEM's are always promising one thing and delivering another.

:lol:

Get it straight RoverRick... It says a look inside BestGrips, not a look inside the Puttershoe. Going for the "behind the scenes" interpretation or spy pic, if you will.

If you want to get technical, the picture was taken inside BestGrips.

Get it straight RoverRick... It says a look inside BestGrips, not a look inside the Puttershoe. Going for the "behind the scenes" interpretation or spy pic, if you will.

If you want to get technical, the picture was taken inside BestGrips.

We're going to need more proof of this photos location. It looks like it may have been taken outside of the BestGrips shop inside a vehicle.

We're going to need more proof of this photos location. It looks like it may have been taken outside of the BestGrips shop inside a vehicle.

That would be my office chair. If you need any other proof, our door is always open! Hop on a plane and do a little spying! haha

That would be my office chair. If you need any other proof, our door is always open! Hop on a plane and do a little spying! haha

Road trip MBP?