Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Grateful For This Forum

BIG STU

It is cold as heck down here this morning 26* F ( but don't you guys from up north laugh) It is really cold for this region for this time of the year set an all time record last night for this date. I am off work today I am busy catching up on whats going on here in cyberspace and on MGS. I had broused on here earlier and added a few comments. I switched to another golf website and was reading a legimite question about some clubs that a guy had purchased at the Salvation Army. The buttholes on that site were giving him grief about them saying other things about he deprived some underprivileged family out of a cheap set of clubs etc.

That being said it made me reflect what a great website this is and how good all the people are on here. The things said on there would have never been said on this board by our members. Hats off to all of you. I may not agree always but it is how things are presented on here in a civil tone that makes it happen. Thanks to the staff for letting someone present their opinion uncensored

By the way I got booted from that site a couple of years ago for stating an honest truthful opinion about a golf course that I worked at for 6 weeks or so on the Northern end of the Grand Strand. Seems that one of the powers to be on that site is friends with the owner of that course. I was not spiteful or hateful just told of the facts. I am glad after reading today that I got booted and found MGS I had not visited that site for several years and wont visit again It is the same old crap as years ago there.

In retrospect let me say again I am grateful for all the members and staff here on MGS

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

I for one am very glad that you make MGS your home. Aside from the vast knowledge that you bring from the golf side, you're a Great Person and there are not enough individuals with your values, ethics and beliefs out there today, either in the real world or the virtual.

It is I who owe you the Thank You, because on more than a few occasions, reading your thoughts and opinion prior to posting mine has brought me back to center and allowed me to look at a situation from a different perspective.

I know it's made me a Better Person.

I know it's because of You.

Thank You Bro

Fairways & Greens My Friend,

Richard

Thanks RP you have made me do the same. I think the more I read from you we are from the same old school

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Archived