divot.com

Wilson Staff X1 24-Pack Golf Balls

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Ernie

• By ncwoz
      All this talk of the MGS Hard Rock Challenge and the ball test recently has me thinking about the hardware...
      I know I *should* be gaming one model, and probably one I'm fit for at that. But the cheapskate in me just can't pass up on a free wayward ball, looking for a home. Nor can I bring myself to just toss the 24 pack of two piecers I walked away from Christmas with.
      So my question is this - what do you do with the random balls you might come across one way or another? Do you keep em all? Hit them into the woods? Do you have a threshold of quality that determines if it's a keeper or a leaver?
    • By cynogriffin
      This is a thread for those who are interested in reading or sharing golf ball comparisons! 
      Personally, I am in the stage of personal ball testing to try to find my next gamer for the next season or two. As such, I have been and am in the process of testing a variety of premium golf balls to see which fits my game and personal preferences. My posts in this site will be coming from off my new website (linked here for those who might want to check it out: https://griffinc6.wixsite.com/golfreviews) and will be in the form of a head to head matchup between two of the balls I am considering. During my tests, I will be taking two different models to the course and playing 9 holes with each in the same round, same day, and same conditions. In my posts, there won't be much in the way of technical data other than distance (measured via Shot Scope) but will rather be how I experienced the balls in terms of distance, spin, flight characteristics, performance and fell around the green, putting, quality, durability, and consistency. Once again, for my posts here, these are by no means a scientific test, but rather what I prefer, what I see, and how the balls perform for me. Therefore whatever performs for me might not translate to your game or your experiences with these products. I also invite everyone to post your own comparisons, head-to-heads, and reviews here as well!
      Now that that is out of the way, let the discussion begin!
    • By Golfspy_CG2
      Sold!!  Thanks everyone for the interest!     
      Grab a set that is currently the focus of the Wilson D7 challenge going on across the US. 
      This is the Wilson iron that is giving people back yardage they thought they had lost forever.  They are simply some of the easiest irons, I've ever hit and just go high and straight...and oh yeah far.   if you don't believe me, check out some the blog piece from Golfspy_barbajo
      https://mygolfspy.com/first-look-wilson-staff-d7-irons/
      The specs on these are 1/2 long and 2 degrees upright.   Hit me up with any questions, already have some inquires about these in the shop, but wanted to give my fellow spies who are in the market for a great affordable set of irons to start the year. 
      Note: the face's actually look much better in person than the pics, the only one that is really heavily used is the 7 (top pic 2nd from left) as it's been used on the range a lot more than the others. 

• Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!