Testers Wanted: RUNNER Golf and Byrdie Golf Design ×

New Custom BestGrips Product for 2014?

BestGrips.com

If you follow BestGrips on facebook and twitter, you are aware that we have been looking for a decent golf bag for sometime. Most of the options out there are extremely expensive and are not made to last. A few months of research led me to Club Glove, which I firmly believe is neither cheaply made or outrageously priced.

With that said, BestGrips is evaluating customized bags for the 2014 season. You would pick the color of the Club Glove bag, and BestGrips will customize the three panels with embroidery, or leather/exotic inlay. The option will be the FCO III Cart bag and possibly the Billboard Bag. I like the color options offered by Club Glove, especially the use of black as the base color (never, never, never get a white bag!).

As with all things BestGrips, the bags will be priced insanely competitive. All of the services (including golf grips) we offer are priced below market because the internet means no middle men and consequently no middle man or distributor fees. Look for more info sometime in Q1 or Q2 of next year (if extremely interested, contact me direct).

11075467793_1e2e47e32c.jpg

@bestgrips   @puttershoes

Best Grips is a second generation family business specializing in golf grips! We are the home of the only made in the USA (Texas to be specific) genuine leather golf grips and head covers. No fancy words, pictures or endorsements with BestGrips.com, just the best performing golf grips money can buy!

Check out the new site (www.bestgrips.com)!
Use "golfspy" for free shipping on all U.S. orders over $50!

What's in my BG custom club glove staff bag? Click here.

Current ball of choice: 'Stones three three zero.

Awesome!

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

Archived