Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Fila Golf-Chamonix Knit Sweater

SPY ZINGER

Chamonix Knit Sweater
Fila Golf

Fila Golf 2.jpg

Fila Golf has a new offering this 2013-2014, Fall/Winter apparel season.  The Chamonix Knit Sweater is a full zip piece of knit wear that includes contrasting colors on both the collar as well as the cuffs and waist.  The Fila “F-Box” patch is sewn into left sleeve for branding.

Fila Golf 3.jpg

The Chamonix Knit Sweater is constructed from 50% Cotton & 50% Acrylic.  This means, it's safe for the wash machine which is always a plus for me at least for knitwear.  Fila describes this as a “heavy knit” piece however, I found it to be more in the mid-range with respect to the weight of the knit and warmth.  Regardless, it's a nice layering piece to use this time of year depending on the weather in your Region.

Fila Golf 4.jpg

Not surprising with Fila, the construction of this garment is consistent from the other offerings in their line-up.  Very well made, and well designed piece.  The fit of the Chamonix Knit Sweater is rather tailored, so you'll want to go up a size for sure if you are going to wear something heavier underneath.  I am 5'11”, 185 pounds.  I received a size large, and would probably gravitate toward the XL if I had to do it again.

Fila Golf 5.jpg

If you're not already doing so, the key to maintaining warmth on course, is to dress in layers.  The Chamonix Knit Sweater is a fantastic mid-layer and will serve you well in this designation.  MSRP: $110 http://www.shopfilagolf.com/us/

fa7220_1.jpg

Men's Chamonix Knit Sweater_FA7220_black.jpgMen's Chamonix Knit Sweater_FA7220_white.jpg

Posted Image

Archived