Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Adams Puglielli Wedge 2010!

GolfSpy_X

I'm a big fan of their fairway woods and hybrids, but the graphics on the Speedline drivers have turned me off to those particular products. Sorry, just too much going on there visually. ;)

Hmm, I'm the exact opposite. I love the look of the Speedline drivers, but not really with the hybrids and FWs.

Yeah, I'd say that a HUGE step forward.

I'm very big on Adams hybrids and fairways, and I think they've got some solid drivers too. I'll probably be adding an A7 to the bag this year (or a Super Black Hybrid) and my dad just got a Fast 10 3W.

People often forget that Adams has made solid stuff for a long time. When I worked in golf retail I sold TONS of old model Adams fairways out of a bucket. People would come in, try to hit a (insert major OEM) 3W off the deck, fail, and I'd hand them an old Tight Lies which they would fall in love with.

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

People often forget that Adams has made solid stuff for a long time. When I worked in golf retail I sold TONS of old model Adams fairways out of a bucket. People would come in, try to hit a (insert major OEM) 3W off the deck, fail, and I'd hand them an old Tight Lies which they would fall in love with.

Very true, the Tight Lies series of clubs always sold very well.

Just saw this, it looks pretty nice! I played Adams Faldo wedges for a few years until I switched to my current Mizunos. They had a great feel and a great grind, I just got tired of having to resort to ebay to find them.

Ping I20 8.5* - Aldila NV 65g S
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 15* - Stock Fubuki S
Adams DHY 21* - Stock Matrix Ozik White Tie S
Mizuno MP58 4-8 Irons - Fujikura MCI 100 S
SCOR 42,46,50,54,58* - SCOR/KBS Genius S
STX Robert Ingman Envision TR 35", Iomic grip

I am looking forward to these wedges, I was asked by my rep what bounces I want, so I guess there are at least a couple of options in each loft. Not sure what they are since I just asked for the lowest bounce in the 54 and 60. Should see them in a week or so.

Ping G410 Plus Oban Kiyoshi Tour Limited
Ping G410 LST 3 Wood Oban Tour Prototype V430
Titleist U500 3 & 4 Oban Kiyoshi Purple Tour Reserve
Titleist 620 MB 5-9 Oban CT 125
Titleist Vokey 47* Oban CT 125, 51*, 55*, and 59* Shimada Tour Wedge Black
Bettinardi Studio Stock SS28

Archived