:taylormade-small:P790 Black 4-A 
on :kbs: TGI 80S

:mizuno-small: ES21 54-8° & 58-12° on :kbs: Hi Rev

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Driver, 3w, 3H are JumboMax JMX UltraLite XS 

I will admit I forgot till I read the thread... Thanks for the reminder, all lost those lost soldiers should always be remembered!!!

Whats in the bag:

Titleist 910D2 10.5 Graphite Design Y7-S

Adams 1600 proto 14.5 Graphite Design AD DJ

Titleist 910F 17 Ust Tour Black

Titleist 910H 22 Diamana Kali

Adams Idea Pro A12 4-9 KBS C Taper

Titleist Vokey SM4 46 degree w/ DG Spinner

Mizuno MP R12 50-54-58 DG spinner

Ping Redwood ZB

Ball Nike 20XI-X

It's amazing how events slowly fade from the mainstream, I don't think I saw one article in the papers about the anniversary this morning and I didn't see any news reports this evening. I remember the USS Arizona Memorial and how much it affected my mother as she had an uncle that survived the attack. We owe such a great debt to all those who put their lives on the line to protect us, past, current, and future service men and women are true heroes.

Ping G410 Plus Oban Kiyoshi Tour Limited
Ping G410 LST 3 Wood Oban Tour Prototype V430
Titleist U500 3 & 4 Oban Kiyoshi Purple Tour Reserve
Titleist 620 MB 5-9 Oban CT 125
Titleist Vokey 47* Oban CT 125, 51*, 55*, and 59* Shimada Tour Wedge Black
Bettinardi Studio Stock SS28

It's a damn shame how "quickly" we forget or relegate to the trash heap, events that, had a battle here or a campaign there gone in a diffeent direction, this would be a very different world in which we live.

It really is a damn shame.

Again, thanx for the thread Whiskey

Fairways & Greens My Friends,

Richard

:mizuno-small:

No problem and that's why I made this thread. Although it was decades ago, it's a very important part of history that shouldn't be forgotten.

For the record all three national news programs 5:30 CST gave it 10 or 20 seconds and showed short clips from the memorial service at the USS Arizona today.  The Military Channel did some interesting stuff today, and tomorrow.  Not new shows but at least they were broadcasting something.

:ping-small:G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small:G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small:G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:taylormade-small:P790 Black 4-A 
on :kbs: TGI 80S

:mizuno-small: ES21 54-8° & 58-12° on :kbs: Hi Rev

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Driver, 3w, 3H are JumboMax JMX UltraLite XS 

Great thread Whiskey! You never cease to amaze me. As a Navy vet I never forget. I had a friend of mine and former business partner whose dad was a Pearl survivor I went to the 50th with them in 91. The Arizona still leaks oil every day as the survivors say " she sheads tears every day for those lost on that day"

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

I remembered,  days like this make you appreciate the sacrifices our veterans made for us even more. 

Driver: Titleist 915 D2 9.5 with Diamana Whiteboard S flex

3 wood: Titleist 915F 15*, Whiteboard S Flex

Titleist 915H 18* and 24* with Whiteboard SFlex

Irons: Mizuno JPX EZ Forged 4-PW with S300's

Wedges: Mizuno MP T4 50*, 56* with DG Spinner

Putter:MannKrafted Long Slope or Odyssey #7 Versa Metal milled or Betti Tour Stock;

Ball: Bridgestone B330 or Titleist NXT

Bag: Titleist 'Murica colored carry bag or

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

Did anyone watch the documentary "24 hours after the attack" on the history channel?  There was a lot of "I did not know that "  moments.  Did you know FDR rode in Al Capons bullet proof limo on his way to address congress for the first time after the attack....

Driver:   :taylormade-small: M3 Tensei CK Pro Blue
3-Metal:: :callaway-small: GBB EPIC, FujiKura Pro Green

5-Metal:  :cobra-small: F-7, FujiKura Pro

Irons:   :mizuno-small: MP-18 SC, KBS Tour 120

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:   RTX-3  52 - 56 - 60
Putter:  EVN-Roll ER-5

Ball :  :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

Range Finder:  Busnnell Tour-X,  Garmin S20 

Follow me:

@Hula_Rock

Jennifer Aniston's haircut is front page news, but Pearl Harbor MIGHT get a 10 second mention... What happened to us?....(shaking head)

There is no spoon.

WITB
TaylorMade M3
Callaway Diablo 15°
Callaway Diablo 18°
Callaway Steelhead XR Pro 4-W
Mizuno TP-4 50, 54, 58
TaylorMade Rossa Monza Spyder

Jennifer Aniston's haircut is front page news, but Pearl Harbor MIGHT get a 10 second mention... What happened to us?....(shaking head)

Don't know. Recently I saw a show on the History channel which some WWII veterans were giving a talk in a high school. One of the gentleman was introduced by a student announcer as a veteran of "World War Eleven". I thought WTF are they teaching in school these days? I could see it happening in my state of SC which the schools rank 48th but this was in California of all places! That is about as bad as our "local" paper here you don't hardly ever see anything of importance national wise but if a crackhead robs a convience store or some scandal occurs it is big news. I think the only mention of Pearl Harbor day was a small article in the back about an event at some of our local VFWs. Sorry for the rant folks

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

I say a prayer everyday that my Grandpop made it back from WWII and was around to be the influence that he has been on my life.  He was on a Navy ship ready to invade Japan if the A bomb did not have the desired result and based on most of the land invasions in WWII not sure he would have made it home.  I am also proud that he and others in my family have served this great nation and were willing to make a sacrifice that a lot of us could not fathom.  As a kid I used to really enjoy spending time with my Grandpop and his WWII buddies and listening to their stories.........may have also been the reason I got my first undergraduate degree in American History.

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

Don't know. Recently I saw a show on the History channel which some WWII veterans were giving a talk in a high school. One of the gentleman was introduced by a student announcer as a veteran of "World War Eleven". I thought WTF are they teaching in school these days? I could see it happening in my state of SC which the schools rank 48th but this was in California of all places! That is about as bad as our "local" paper here you don't hardly ever see anything of importance national wise but if a crackhead robs a convience store or some scandal occurs it is big news. I think the only mention of Pearl Harbor day was a small article in the back about an event at some of our local VFWs. Sorry for the rant folks

World War 11, wow. Although school systems differ, I don't think it makes a difference for something that bad. Here in California or anywhere for that matter, you will always have your share of intelligence levels but that incidence just shows flat out stupidity. 

Yes, we remembered....this was the post in our weekly email:

Pebble Creek Golf Association    

Saturday, December 7th, “...a day that will live in infamy...”

Let us Honor the fallen on this day by wearing the Red, White & Blue.

...at 6 A.M. PST on Dec. 7, 1941 six Japanese carriers launched the first wave of 181 planes composed of torpedo bombers, dive bombers, horizontal bombers & fighters. The Japanese achieved complete surprise as they began their attack on Pearl Harbor at 8 A.M. a second wave of 170 planes arrived about 30 minutes later and caught the USS Nevada and tried to sink her in the channel.  She was able to beach at Hospital Point and keep the Channel clear. Two hours later, the U.S. Pacific Fleet suffered the loss of 21 ships, 188 aircraft and 2,403 Americans.....

About 7 or 8 out of 39 came to play wearing Red, White & Blue......and yes, they were all Vets.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

• 3 years later...

I had a moment of silence this morning in remembrance. I visited Pearl Harbor in the mid 80's. Very humbling experience.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

Just a quick reminder, today is the 72nd Anniversary of the Attack on Pearl Harbor. Remember the fallen and wounded on that day and for those who were affected as a result of that attack.

My Dad was a Pearl Harbor survivor and we had some interesting chats back in the day..  God bless them all. 

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Salute to all who lost their lives that day, we honor you all!

I was lucky enough to be able to visit the Arizona Memorial a few years back, it is definitely worth the trip.

:cobra-small: Max Superlite 9.5* Driver   :cobra-small: Fly-Z XL 10.5* Driver    :cobra-small: Fly-Z XL 16* 3 Wood    :cobra-small: Fly-Z XL 19* 5 Wood

:taylormade-small: Mid Rescue - 2, 3, 4, & 5 Hybrids     :taylormade-small: M2 - 6 Hybrid

:cleveland-small: 588 Altitude 7-PW    :cleveland-small: Tour Action 588 52* Gap wedge   :cleveland-small: Smart Sole 58* San wedge

:cleveland-small: Frontline Elvado Single Bend 33" putter (testing)                   

:MLA: Target Adixion 33" putter

:titelist-small:  Velocity Golf Balls

Thanks to all that have served and for all those that are serving. It is a sad day for our country when we no longer honor or remember the past; what sacrifices had been made and resilience of her people. War is a terrible thing, may we never have to experience it on that level again...

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Being a son of the "greatest generation",  I always remember December 7th and the attack on Pearl Harbor.   We should never forget the ultimate sacrifice many made on that day.  I will never forget the sacrifices that my parents and their peers made for our nation.  I thank Whiskey Golf for posting this reminder.   

Currently, I am genuinely glad to see that regardless of how one views any given military operation, the men and women in the military are respected and appreciated.  That's the way it should have always been and hopefully will always be in the future.  While I don't mean to get political and forgive me if it appears that I am, but a front burner issue to me is the treatment and care of our veterans.

My Dad was a Pearl Harbor survivor and we had some interesting chats back in the day..  God bless them all. 

Your dad is a real hero!

Driver  :ping-small: G425 9* Hzrdus Smoke Green Small batch 6.5 70g

Fairway Wood:   image.jpeg.b9b42744cb10f0524500549b74545dd7.jpegCobra Radspeed Big 3 Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Hybrid:  image.jpeg.c5ec9f74aa563ad0246ab686b1c35eeb.jpegCobra Aerojet 5 Wood Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.5

Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 (4-AW) AMT Black Stiff Shafts 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: Tour Rack 56* 60*

Putter:   :cameron-small: Scotty Cameron Golo 5

Right Handed 

Pittsburgh, PA

Your dad is a real hero!

Thank you and yep he was pretty special. 

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Thanks to all that have served and for all those that are serving. It is a sad day for our country when we no longer honor or remember the past; what sacrifices had been made and resilience of her people. War is a terrible thing, may we never have to experience it on that level again...

MDGolfHacker

I was pleased to see flags flying half mast in most of our community: banks, stores, our township office. The only holdout was the Customs and Border Patrol Building they must not have gotten the memo.

Even though I served in he Navy, going to both Pearl Harbor and NYC 911 site was still a very sobering experience. It should be on the must do list for all citizens and especially politicians.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

My wife and I honeymooned in Hawaii, went to The Arizona. I remember some teenagers acting up and the Park Ranger reminded them that this is a cemetery and to show some Respect.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Titleist 917D2 10.5

Ben Hogan GS53 3 Wood

PING G425 MAX 5 Wood

Cleveland UHX Launcher 3 Iron

PING G30 5-PW

Cleveland RTX 3.0 50/10 V-MG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 54/14  V-FG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 58/12 V -FG

EVNROLL ER-3

Archived